Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Review Page 5 of 60 | SheSpeaks

• Winterose By  Winterose
    01.16.16

Really great product for schools, daycares ect. I love using this around the house because it always get the job done.

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

I really like using these during the cold and flu season

• kayla81 By  kayla81
    01.12.16

I love this item. It help with my counter tops I'm always having to use bleach spray for the stains. with this product I dont have to

• nanakimbo By  nanakimbo
    01.12.16

one of my to go to items love them espeacially in winter time

• divad1991 By  divad1991
    01.11.16

I am a self proclaimed germaphobe and like to have surfaces, especially surfaces that are used by everyone, clean. Clorox wipes have been very useful in that regard. They are quick and mess free which makes it easier to do quick cleanups.

• Heatherlovezu By  Heatherlovezu
    01.11.16

I use this in my house to clean my kitchen and our built in cutting board. Feel like this clean well and I never worry about the germs after using.

• hlnmommy By  hlnmommy
    01.05.16

Love the how easy it is to keep my home disinfected with Clorex wipes! Simple and easy even for the busiest schedules.

• Henrietta By  Henrietta
    12.03.15

I loves the convenience of Clorox Wipes! So easy to keep the house sanitized during cold and flu season - doorknobs, toilet, faucets, counter tops, stove top. Love them for the microwave as well! Everything wipes off easily and smells great!

• nitefallenstar13 By  nitefallenstar13
    12.03.15

I literally use these on EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE! Kitchen counters, bedroom night stands, bathroom vanity, and even to clean the dashboard in the car! They smell great, clean well, and disinfect! I feel so much more energized when I walk into a room just cleaned with these!

• Doitcruz By  Doitcruz
    12.02.15

Im giving this product a 5 star because this deserves it, literally! I have tried other cleaning products yet wuite unsatisfied because other products leaves marks and chemical smells. I'm currently pregnant and this has been my favorite since I purchased this months ago because I became allergic to strong smell and fumes, luckily I've found this one that suits my current sensitivity pregnancy hormones. I'm sticking with this product until my baby arrives. Kudos to the makers of this product.

• Krichie82 By  Krichie82
    11.29.15

I use these because they give me peace of mind. Clorox is a brand I trust. They are just so easy to use. I keep some in my kitchen, my bathroom and even in my car so I always have some on hand when I need them- like when I go grocery shopping. I wipe down the cart so the kids and I are safe from germs. We also give some to the teachers at school so they can keep their students safer. My whole family loves this product.

• missyfw By  missyfw
    11.20.15

i really like using these especially during flu season. i don't have to second guess if its clean AND killed the germs. i trust this brand when it comes to my family. it is my number one cleaner for my house

• onlysister By  onlysister
    11.09.15

Is a good cleaner. Disinfects areas well. Has kept the cold and flu germs at bay.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.08.15

definitely an item I cant live without. has a good scent, and helps me keep my home more clean

• kellarchick By  kellarchick
    11.08.15

I use these around the house for many different uses. love the smell and that it does last on one wipe