Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee 10 3oz | SheSpeaks

• KarenAAnn By  KarenAAnn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.17

Awesome Coffee! Love the Tin

Folgers has always been my go-to coffee brand! I fix some each and every morning when I wake up. The Vintage can was awesome,I absolutely loved it and will be keeping it to collect coins in when I am finished. Coffee tasted great just like the Folgers always has. I loved making Iced Coffees and adding Caramel creamer and using it with Folgers makes it simply perfect each and every time. It is great waking up to Folgers in my cup!

• mryjhnsn By  mryjhnsn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.17

Feel in love with Folgers, again.

For years, I avoided buying Folgers. It just didn't taste the same. But, this tastes amazing! Smooth, a little nutty, and not weak! Makes a perfect cup of coffee easily at home. I liked it so much, I started buying it for my office, too.

• ThatsSoMimi By  ThatsSoMimi     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.17

Folgers is a classic for a reason. Its a soothing refreshing brew good for anytime of day you might crave a cup. It has a smooth yet rich flavor and you can tell its ground from high quality beans. I adore the scent of the brew in my cup as a worked diligently on my goal planner tracking, it helped keep me focused for sure. Folgers still is and always will be the best part of waking up.

• HazelEyedHunnie By  HazelEyedHunnie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.17

Metal can makes better coffee.

So let me start by saying the only supposed difference is the can, which is gorgeous. However, I think the metal can holds in the freshness better than the more popular plastic cans. This Folgers coffee tasted amazing on the first and last cup. I received my can for free from SheSpeaks.

• mommy3sons By  mommy3sons     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.17

What a delight -- from the vintage tin to the aroma of the coffee to the actual cup of coffee. Even my family loved it.

• dmauton By  dmauton     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.17

It was literally the best part of waking up for me.

I always love the smell of coffee especially freshly opened in the container. When I opened the really cool vintage looking can of Folgers I seriously had a throwback to all the Folgers commercials I have ever seen and totally inhaled the fresh smell of a new can of coffee. It was so awesome. I loved curling up on the couch with this smooth tasting beverage that really does help to jump start my day. I can honestly say... "the best part of waking up was Folgers in my cup". Can you hear the jingle in your head? I totally could. But honestly, I do love the taste of Folgers it was refreshing and smooth. It gave me the jump start I needed. You should totally try it. BTW loving the new vintage can. I am keeping it.

• corinnesafille By  corinnesafille     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.17

I love Folgers coffee to begin with, so receiving the vintage tin classic roast was an added bonus. It was how I started my morning every day and thoroughly enjoyed the fragrance and taste of the coffee. It is an A+ in my book!

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96     SheSpeaks Tester

Great coffee!

I loved the smell of this coffee as it was brewing and the taste was even better as I used it to make some frappes for our family! I like the tin that it came in as once it is empty (didn't take long in our household) then you can re-use it for other things!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.17

The best part of wakin up , is Folgers in your Cup!

I really like this Folgers classic roast coffee and it's really easy to make in my drip coffee maker. This keeps fresh nicely in the fridge for a taste like you just opened the can. I like the look and design of this can too. Folger's has a nice bite to the roast and I would recommend this to bold or light coffee drinkers! I love the scent of the coffee and that it has a nice aftertaste. This Classic Folgers roast coffee goes well with my sweetener and sugar free french vanilla creamer! This is a great pick me up for the day!

• silverpanda By  silverpanda     SheSpeaks Tester

Cute Tin! Stale Coffee.

I loved the classic tin! It's so beautifully designed and feels solid. The coffee on the other hand is not so good. Pre-ground and stale coffee is not the best part of waking up.