Pampers Premium Care Diapers | SheSpeaks

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Just purchased the pampers premium care diapers. Love them already!! They have the sweetest baby powder smell to them. It isnot overpowering at all. Even after the baby gaspeed in it they still smell sweetThey are by far the softest diaper Ihave ever felt. They feel like a cotton ball. The leak protection is superior to others pampers brands. My daughter wore the diaper all night with no leaks. What Ialso like about the diapers is when they do become very wetafter a nightssleep they do not feel gooey like other diapers. Love the tabs too. They are soft, stretchy, and long which provides atight fitting diapershence no leaks!! Highly recommend, I have used Huggies snugglers for over seven months now because of the lack of quality and reliability with others pampers lines.But now pampers hasa customer again in me. Thanks pampers you hit the mark this time ;)

• KMR1278 By  KMR1278     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

With my babies, I've always sought out premium diapers. So, testing the Pampers Premium Care seemed like a great opportunity to put these up against other favorites. Upon opening the box, I immediately noticed the extraordinary softness of these diapers -- the most cloth-like, cottony material I've ever seen on any disposable diaper, even softer than my previous favorite, the Pampers Swaddlers. The Premium Care diapers also incorporate the blue wetness indicator line, which is a luxury feature that I can no longer live without. When I used these diapers on my daughter, she stayed fresh and dry indoors and outdoors. I will definitely be looking for these diapers on the market to use in the future!

• StarfishConfidential By  StarfishConfidential     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

As a foster mom, I have tried every diaper out there. When I bring a newborn home from the NICU, I need to know that everything that touches baby's skin is comfy and gentle. I love that Pampers Premium Care Diapers are so visibly soft and soothing. Honestly, though, it doesn't matter how luxurious a diaper is if it leaks. Luckily, Pampers Premium Care Diapers are just as absorbent as they are plush. We had what should have been a total blow-out while out shopping, but the Pampers Premium Care Diapers contained everything - including the smell!

• MadredeDos21 By  MadredeDos21     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

The diapers are very soft in comparison with the Pampers Swadlers that I normally use. They also have a strong structure. I unfortunately wasn't able to test them on my son as they were the wrong size due to a mistake

• Justmissash By  Justmissash     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I have always been a fan of Pampers and so I figured I would love these new premium care diapers as well and I was right. They came with cute unisex designs, and we're soft and comfy feeling. It was made for being able to stretch the material, which is perfect for babies since once they start moving, it's hard to get them to stop and every parent wants a diaper that moves with their child as well as protects from leaks. My daughter is 7 months old now and she's just learning to move around by rolling everywhere. This diaper fit her perfectly and wasn't too tight or too loose. Even the velcro like straps were stretchy. I loved these. They are well made and quality and made by my favorite diaper brand, Pampers. They are also super absorbent. I didn't have to worry on our long drives to the beach and back. And when I took it off during a diaper change, I noticed that, even when it was full, my daughter's bum didn't feel like it was soaked. She felt somewhat dry, which is good and means these diapers absorb the wetness and keep her dry and she will have a less chance of getting a diaper rash or an infection from being wet all the time, like when wearing other diapers that aren't as absorbent. I did receive these diapers for free as part of a product trial through Shespeaks.com but the experience and opinions expressed are my own and my only compensation was this product.

• Conservamom By  Conservamom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I am in love with Pampers Premium Care Diapers. With a newborn baby one worries so much about what you put on their sweet little sensitive skin. Made with a very lightweight and breathable material that absorbs away wetness easily and quickly these have become my go to diapers with my baby. Pampers has outdone themselves with this product . Switching to these diapers has been a no brainer.

• FindingZest By  FindingZest     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers Premium have the softness and absorbing power I've come to love from Swaddlers while also being hypoallergenic for baby's sensitive skin. I love how stretchy yet soft the tabs are and how thin this diaper is eliminating the bulk under clothes. - Contributing writer Janelle, Mom of Kate ( 4 months)

• MBourey By  MBourey     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers has always been my diaper of choice as I found it to be the most durable, reliable diaper. With pampers premium care diapers I found that it follows in line with other Pampers styles. It is a reliable diaper, thin, but held up during longer car trips out of state. There were no leakages through the night. My baby seemed to be more comfortable in them since it is such a light, smooth-like diaper. The line that shows when they pee always helped me when my babies were newborns. While at this point I don't need the line on the size 4 diapers, it is a plus but I wouldn't pay more to have them on the diapers. I will be giving a couple of the diapers to my friend to try out on her baby.

• anewdawnn By  anewdawnn     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

As a long time Pampers user, I have to say I LOVE these new diapers. We've been using them for several days now and they are great. I like the thinner design and the baby fresh scent. They still offer the same protection I've come to count on from Pampers. We used them successfully with no blowouts or leaks. They've kept baby dry and happy and I definitely recommend them. Plus the animal designs are super adorable.

• shoppingnut505 By  shoppingnut505     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

These diapers are excellent! They hold up better then their competitors diapers! The fit is remarkable and they do not cause my baby to break out in a rash like some other brands did. Only one thing I found was at night there was a little leakage which may have been cause by my baby moving a lot or having too much to drink not sure.

• bottlesoup By  bottlesoup     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Where do I begin?! Pampers Premium Care diaper line is phenomenal. It is hands down the best diaper I have ever used for my baby. I love the adorable character design, the wetness indicator, the soft, breathable material, and that the diapers are great for my little one's sensitive skin. I've had no leaks or issues with the Pampers Premium Care line. I won't buy any other kind of diaper from now on! 5 stars!!!