L Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power SPF 20 Day Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Shortyjane77 Shortyjane77
    08.15.15

I was so excited to receive L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 as a free sample. I have dry, sensitive skin and have been very pleased to say the least. There was no smell to irritate my skin or my sinuses. My face immediately began to feel smoother and softer, by the end of the 4 weeks I even noticed that my skin looked brighter. My wrinkles looked a little softer and I expect the longer I continue to use the lotion, it will continue to lessen them. The best part was my mom, who has rosacea, needed to borrow something with an SPF, I showed her the lotion and she smelled it and decided to try it.....well, she was able to wear it all day with no breakouts all day and even the next day her skin was fine, she even liked it! So, in the end I have now been converted to this awesome L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 with my sensitive dry skin and my mom who has rosacea, has now found a great moisturizer that she can use on her face and neck! Win! Win!

• kittenchow By  kittenchow     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I liked the scent and how it moisturized my skin. My only issues were: too much came out of the pump and it doesn't absorb quickly. It kind of sits on your face all white and creamy. Non irritating and does what it says.

• Tyra1276 By  Tyra1276     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I received the L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power SPF20 Day lotion and used it daily for the past month. Upon first use, it has a very strong scent. Not overpowering, and it doesn't linger, but it is stronger than I prefer. Initially I was using the lotion in the morning, under my makeup. After about a week of that I switched to using it at night after I wash my face. For my skin, it was a bit heavy for daytime wear and didn't play nicely with my makeup. I did love having that extra SPF coverage though! The lotion has the consistency of sunscreen, maybe a bit thinner. It did absorb into my skin well though! I will continue using it and see if I notice any remarkable results that will sway me into purchasing it when this bottle is empty.

• fenwickl By  fenwickl     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I used the lotion every night before bed. It had a nice smell to it and wasn't too overpowering like other lotions. It went on smoothly and didn't have that oily feeling to it. It also made me skin feel soft and smooth.

• chrissylexy By  chrissylexy     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I was excited to receive the Loreal Paris Revitalift Triple Power Day Lotion product in the mail. This product has a much stronger smell than my usual moisturizer which has SPF15. This product did moisturize my face nicely, but it did no more than my regular moisturizer-which I love(and it costs less than this moisturizer) and will continue using. Maybe better results come from using the whole line of products.

• addybee By  addybee     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Worked well as a sunscreen. but left my face very shiny.

• mcmmcm By  mcmmcm     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

This is a great daily moisturizer that also contains spf 30 sunscreen. The moisturizer goes on clean without a noticeable white residue or smell. There is no greasy feeling or shiny skin.

• mybigbutt By  mybigbutt     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

This works really well as a moisturizer. Not too thick, but not too thin either. I love the added bonus of the SPF, since I wear that anyway I can skip a step. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and this did not bother my skin at all. I did not care for the scent, but it did not seem to last long. I haven't noticed any spots fading. But, since it works well as a moisturizer, I would still recommend this to a friend.

• wonderwoman62 By  wonderwoman62     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

The lotion did seem to improve face texture, but I found it did not absorb quickly, causing it to 'pill' on my face. Wondering if this is from my super dry skin?

• beachgirl33 By  beachgirl33     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I used this product for 2 days only. The smell was so overpowering I could not continue to use it.

• moonbeam747 By  moonbeam747     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I received a free sample of L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20, and have used it for a few weeks. I'm now 47, and one of my skin concerns is dark spots on my cheeks from the sun. I love that this not only has SPF, it helps fade the stubborn spots. I also notice a difference in the fine lines on my face. My face felt immediately smooth and soft.