L Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum | SheSpeaks

• As with most of my Loreal products I liked this one too. Absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin greasy. Don't really like the packaging and not knowing how much product is left. The product itself is good though and hydrated my skin and towards the end of the 4 weeks I can see that some of my fine lines diminishing and some firmness. The smell to me is fine and not too strong. I also towards the end bought the cream to add to my serum because I enjoyed it and like it even more with the 2 used together.

• NAhlborg By  NAhlborg     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I do not always use L'Oreal products so I was happy to try the serum. It came in a very modern type tube/canister. It was easy to use, but there was never an indication of how much I had left. I felt like I used it very quickly. It did make my face feel softer and more vibrant. Some lines seemed to have disappeared. Overall I was happy with the product and will look for the cream to try it out. Worth a try.

• ChristinaCourtright By  ChristinaCourtright     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.15

I used the L'oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Serum and it was just wonderful. It reduced the crows feet in the corners of my eyes dramatically. My skin had an overall softer feel to it and now that I have ran out of the product I am already noticing a big change in the texture of my facial skin. So I will be purchasing it again asap to avoid those pesky crow's feet coming back in full force and to keep my skin feeling softer and more beautiful.

• lakota By  lakota     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.15

I used the Revitalift Volumizing Concentrated Serum before applying my normal facial moisturizer. I like the way the serum container dispenses only a small drop at a time. I applied the serum over my face and along my jawline, it absorbed quickly and seemed to make my daily moisturizer absorb better as well. This left my face feeling much softer and smoother overall. I used this product for about 4 weeks, I did not notice much difference in the lines around my mouth and eyes, but did notice my skin appeared to be plumper and softer. Overall a nice product at a reasonable price.

• CoffeeAndCosmetics By  CoffeeAndCosmetics     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.15

• java_jenny By  java_jenny     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.15

When I first started using this product, I really didn't notice too much of a difference in the appearance of my fine lines but as the weeks went on, I skipped using it one day and I could tell a bit of difference in how my skin looked. I don't like the packaging though - I can't tell how much is in the container and I have a feeling that once the pump can't pump more out, that there will probably be at least a few days worth of product left, which would end up getting wasted. I probably wouldn't buy this unless I could get it on sale for a really good price because I don't like the container it comes in and it doesn't make as big of a difference as I had hoped it would.

• toonemom_of_5 By  toonemom_of_5     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.15

Light serum absorbing super quick. Improved hydration over entire face. Slight improvement in skin tone evenness. Also a very slight improvement in cheekbone area fullness. No noticeable affect on fine lines. Under eye area also had no noticeable reduction in hollowness. Overall, I liked the feel of the product and the affect it had on my skin tone and cheekbone fullness. I will likely recommend it to friends who need the same benefits I experienced while using this product.

• sandgrace By  sandgrace     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.15

I liked the feeling of this product on my skin, although I really haven't noticed any improvements in my fine lines and wrinkles. Perhaps, I need to use the product for a linger time. The applicator took a little while for me to get the hang of using, but once I figured it out it worked great!

• dezigner1 By  dezigner1     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.15

I really love the applicator on the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum! My bottle isn't finished yet so I don't know if the design will ensure maximum product usage, but it looks promising. The serum gors on light, spreads smoothly and absorbs quickly. My usual moisturizer blended well with it. I'm very scent sensitive and wasn't sure I'd be able to handle the fragrance without getting a headache, but it does dissipate quickly. Still I'd prefer all cosmetics and skincare were unscented. I do think I'm seeing a little more firmness around my mouth and undereye areas, but it's probably too soon to realize complete results after using the product for 3 weeks. I like the serum well enough to buy it and continue using to find out!

• Eper29 By  Eper29     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.15

I loved the aplicator, I could apply it easily to the areas that needed it. It soaked in quickly and didn't leave me with a sticky feeling. The smell isn't overwhelming like many products. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

• rebeccamarietta By  rebeccamarietta     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.15

What I like most about this product is the consistency and the way it immediately absorbs into my skin. The scent is also pleasant and not overpowering. The fine lines around my eyes seem to diminish after using this product. Overall, I am pleased.