Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Love this! I am a long time Urban Decay fan and this palette is great for neutrals. I love color but every now and then, I could use some low key colors and these go well with my skin tone. I have fair skin and found that these fit better than the original naked palette. Great buy!

I got this after buying the Naked Palette. I can not choose which one I like better. They are both great with colors that are my favorites. I use every single color in this palette. It comes with a great brush and small lip color. I was super excited to get this after using other Urban Decay products... They are top of the line, work great, and stay all day!!

I love this pallette. For the avid makeup junkie or just someone starting out this is a must have. Sure I have some of these colors in individual sizes, but to have all of these colors in one place is a great reminder that a smokey eye doesn't need to always be basic black. Super blendable, I love this pallette it is always on my makeup counter.

Great palette of nude/natural colors! They are definitely everyday colors and you can create countless looks with just a palette of eyeshadows. The color pay off is commendable and the staying power is too. Also it usually comes with a Primer potion that is pretty amazing as well!

This palette is a great value because it holds 12 full-sized Urban Decay eyeshadows for a fraction of the cost, without scrimping on quality. As always Urban Decay's eyeshadows are pigmented, blend well, and last for a long time on the lids with or without primer. I own both Naked 1 and Naked 2 palettes and while I love them both, you definitely don't *need* both. I'd suggest Naked 2 for those of you that have cooler undertones and Naked 1 for those of you that have warmer undertones. These palettes are great, versatile, and user friendly. I'd recommend them to makeup novices and experts alike.

Great colors! I use this palette every day!

I love urban decay products. The pigments are strong and blend well This palate is great for a natural look or a smokey eye. I would defiantly advise anyone who likes makeup to pick up this palate and try it out :)

I love these colors and they stay looking great all day!

As if the first Naked palette wasn't amazing enough, this one certainly out does it. Their are more matte colors in this palette, which really can give you the every day look better than the original. And if you already have the original, I would recommend buying this one anyway. Only a couple of the shades are repeats from the first, but all of the colors work so well together from both palettes. It is yet again a pigmentation masterpiece. Im in love with this collection. Thumbs up to Urban Decay! They also don't test on animals!

This eyeshadow collection is one of my absolute favorites! After using my mothers Naked 2 pallette I had to have my own and now that I have it, I use it every single day. I don't particularly care for the primer that comes with the pallette, but when I apply it with my own primer the shadow goes on perfectly. I get compliments on this shadow regularly. People can't believe the beautiful colors and that they last all day! I highly reccommend this pallette to anyone looking for new eyeshadow. I've already purchased a few as gifts and they are always a win!

This is one of my go to makeup palettes. The colors are very pigmented,and blend-able. It is pricey but worth it.

I love these eyeshadows this thing on all day long and I love the eye primer that had come with the package. The colors are very nice very earthy do not look overwhelming. The product lasts and it only takes a little bit to go a long way.

Love this palet, I actually went out and bought a second one today. It's not too cakey, it's light and perfect. Also, the gorgeous colors go well with my skin tone. Im obsessed!

Obsessed. Love them.

I bought this for my daughter but ended up keeping it for myself. For my skin and eye color it seemed it was made just for me:-)