Dr. Brown's Bottles Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• katiebug8 By  katiebug8
    04.23.15

Used these for both of my babies when I worked. It helped reduce my sons re-flux and became the only bottle I was willing to use. They do cost a little more, but Have been every mom I knows favorite.

• maryiodith By  maryiodith
    02.15.15

Our favorite bottles! Neve had a big sit up issue with these, she always loved using them and never had leaks. We bought the caps to help mix on-the-go and even bought the mixer down the road. Great products!

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

hard to clean... they made me mad some times

• Shay90 By  Shay90
    02.08.15

I use these bottles for my daughter. She likes them. It doesn't really help her with gas though

• kellimanthey85 By  kellimanthey85
    01.01.15

My daughter had lots of feeding issues and was at chikdrens hospital multioke tines. They gave me a dr brown bottle while I was there and it was a life saver. The only thing that my daughter drank from for almost a year. The only thing that I do not like about them is the difficulty to clean. I love that they come with a little brush, but the larger bottles are still hard even with the brush.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

One of my preemie twins developed a latching problem as she got closer to hitting her 4 mth mark. I was fortunate enough to score a couple of these bottles for free and so glad I did. These bottles have been the best thing for her and she stays fuller since she doesnt tire easily from fighting the nipple. Love these bottles so much!!

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.04.14

Beside the annoyance of washing the bottles itself. my baby had really bad acid reflux these are life savers. miniamized the amount of spit up the best as possible. i highly recommend them.

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.13.14

used these for 3 out of 4 children didn't use them for my oldest as he's 16 and back then I don't think they were available. They helped for Colic and slowing down the fast gulps.

• Hbabyx2 By  Hbabyx2
    10.13.14

I got these when I was expecting my first child. Never had a problem with them. Easy to fit into a dishwasher and store.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Only bottles I use ! I love these and convinced new moms to try these too

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

The absolute best for preventing gas!! Many friends recommended these bottles to me before I had my litte ones and it has turned out to be the best thing recommended!!

• Sheenak By  Sheenak
    05.13.14

I had a colic daughter and theses bottles made it worse!

• donohue88 By  donohue88
    04.30.14

Wouldn't say the best bottles but not bad. Had to watch how full you filled them with the water because they would leak if over line.

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

Best bottles ever! We had a baby that had a little acid reflux and bad colic. We found these and we never looked back. We threw out all the other stuff and replaced everything with Dr Brown!

• tprice7 By  tprice7
    04.10.14

These are my absolute favorite bottles by far! My daughter had awful reflux and these were so great for her! Many of my friends also used these bottles and we all loved how easy to clean and use. Dr. Brown is a great company!