Herbal Essences Toussle Me Softly Hairspray Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Jackie9641 By  Jackie9641     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I will always hold my breath as I spray because of it's the way I grew up. But, it was so pleasing not to gag on "hairspray" when using this. It's something I'd feel good about my tween using, too, because it's not so harsh!

• lucas567 By  lucas567     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love this hair spray it is great and I let all my friends try it they love it to.

• stazicat By  stazicat     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I found this hairspray to work fairly well. The scent isn't overpowering and the spray holds quite well. Thank you for letting me try it.

• karink By  karink     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love the soft hold!! No helmut head and the pump sprays just the right amount!! The smell is awesome too, a nice subtle herbal scent!! Thanks She Speaks for this great hairspray!!

• bamafan23 By  bamafan23     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I love this hairspray! It makes your hair touchhably soft and not sticky. The hold is great.it also smells really good.

• Ravenelle By  Ravenelle     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I have very thick hair so i was skeptical how this would hold, i was pleasantly surprised how well it worked without being sticky and tacky, my hair stayed in place and had movement.The smell was a bonus!!

• cluckie By  cluckie     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

The scent is pleasant, but the hairspray itself is too light to do anything with my thick hair. It probably would be better for finer hair.

• ssmith415 By  ssmith415     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I really liked the smell & it didn't weigh my hair down

• drcowgirl By  drcowgirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

smells great!!!! works like a salon spray but cheaper. It holds all day without making my hair crispy & hard. fantastic!!! I have been telling everyone I meet about this amazing product. I tend to buy the really expensive salon brands or the super cheap brands---nothing in between. So I would have never tried this item. I would have over looked it on the store shelf :( thank you for this opportunity!!!!!!!!! I am hooked.

• starmac33 By  starmac33     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I really like the scent of this hairspray. It does its job by keeping my hair in place without weighing it down or making it crunchy.

• MissELF By  MissELF     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Smells good and it works great. Just wish like Kharris78 said that it didn't have so many chemicals. Other than that great product.

• AnIslandGirl By  AnIslandGirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Although the scent is pleasant, it is just too heavy for fine hair.

• teresa41 By  teresa41     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I don't use a lot of hairsprays, due to the sticky, heavy feeling they leave my hair in. So I was pleasantly surprised at how light feeling this spray is. It also controlled my flyaways very well. Smells nice too!

• arianna77 By  arianna77     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I don't use hairspray very often, but this has a nice light scent, and did not make my hair feel crunchy like many hairsprays do. It kept my ponytail from getting wispy flyaways, so I would definitely use it again.

• sewmom73 By  sewmom73     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I thought this was really great, it has a wonderful smell without being overpowering. It does not smell like your typical hair spray. It also isn't sticky. Your hair is soft with the product in ir.