CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner Review Page 5 of 71 | SheSpeaks

• Virgo_bab3 By  Virgo_bab3
    08.13.14

love how well this works...leaves a clean scalp and refreshing smell

• Allyock By  Allyock
    07.30.14

This is great I have dry scalp all year long and after using this about a week it feels better the smell is great and my hair looks fabulous

• kott25 By  kott25
    07.29.14

THis is a great product

• tryinkidd By  tryinkidd
    06.09.14

WORKS WELL BUT... very hard to get out of the bottle. Other than the packaging I think the product works.

• AlluvialFlux By  AlluvialFlux
    06.04.14

I loved the scent; it was also very creamy. Even after a thourough rinsing I felt a residue. My hair looked good after blowdring but the next morning appeared greasy and limp. I have thick ;colour treated hair and have never had an issue with lack of volume or greasiness. It has been put to the back of the shelf for "emergency use" :(

• Nancyta By  Nancyta
    05.30.14

Great product. Fresh scent.

• PinkTexasChick By  PinkTexasChick
    05.21.14

It's a great shampoo with plenty of lather but it really doesn't help the flaky scalp issue. I say this is more for those with a dry scalp and not so oily hair.

• CeseleyDavis By  CeseleyDavis
    05.21.14

I tired this and it made my hair soft it made my scalp a little oily.

• AmandaCook By  AmandaCook
    05.15.14

Helps me a lot compared to others

• katiedileo By  katiedileo
    05.15.14

I've tried this. I have scalp psoriasis, and while I know this is not for that, I do like to use regular shampoos once in a blue and that thought that this would at least not make it worse if not maybe help! It didn't make it worse, but I think the creamy consistency of this shampoo may have made me break out on my hairline (I have adult acne so I am sensitive to these types of things). PLUS it made my hair sort of flat. The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because it made my hair soft, and it smells great!

• Tawnweya By  Tawnweya
    05.15.14

Awesome product!!! Worked wonders on my thick hair tangles. Moisturizing without leaving my hair greasy. I was able to prolong my hair wash days. Super valuable with a little baby demanding my attention!

• bossy12 By  bossy12
    05.15.14

I never tried the product how does this survey works, do I have to purchase the product or do you send it to me to try.

• perfectpurvee By  perfectpurvee
    04.27.14

I absolutely love this shampoo! I have tried many kinds and have found this works the best for me. It doesnt weigh your hair down and it keeps it smooth.

• BrownEyeGirl By  BrownEyeGirl
    02.12.14

This a great product very thick so don't have use that much.

• Katielou91 By  Katielou91
    02.08.14

The line of clear scalp hair beauty line is awesome. I have a dry scalp but oily hair. The shampoo plus the conditioner cleans my hair and conditions it perfectly.