Post Honey Bunches Of Oats Review Page 5 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• aracelylimon09 By  aracelylimon09
    12.13.13

With the amazing crunchy honey clusters you feel like you're eating something sweet and not healthy (even though it is). I can only eat it with the clusters.

• clindsly By  clindsly
    12.09.13

A sweet delicious cereal. Great for snacking and for breakfast. Great part, kids even love it!

• saracot By  saracot
    11.23.13

This was one of the few brands of cereal my parents aloud us to buy and that they loved as well. The sweet bunches give it that little needed sweetness and it tastes amazing. I love Honey Bunches of Oats and all the amazing flavors they offer us as consumers.

• tosincute By  tosincute
    11.22.13

Me love this. This is the kind of cereal you want to wake u in the morning and eat like you'll never get enough. And if you are looking to drop a dress size,this will help too,with some exercise included though,lol.

• kngmckellar By  kngmckellar
    11.06.13

Delicious cereal and good for you too. I like it in the morning with a good cup of coffee.

• SxcNette89 By  SxcNette89
    11.05.13

My favorite cereal of all time!! It also tastes awesome with slices of bananas. It just the cherry on the top to this cereal.

• onenac By  onenac
    10.19.13

simply the best. To eat alone or with milk

• DFranklin By  DFranklin
    10.10.13

My nieces and nephews love this. I even prefer it over most cereals out there and all the whole grains are a great incentive for them.

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

I love Honey Bunches of Oats. They are sweet and crunchy and have different textures that make each bite a little different.

• nanaof4n1 By  nanaof4n1
    08.03.13

Tasty!

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

This is my favorite cereal. At times I try another one but always go back to Honey Bunches of Oats. My favorite part is the oat clusters which add a nice crunchy addition to the flakes and to the other crispy flakes. It's not all the same, you get different textures and flavors within one bite and it's not overly sweet like other cereals.

• Tiffany80 By  Tiffany80
    07.17.13

This is on of the family favorite cereals, always one in our cabinet, how about yours?.

• Supermary By  Supermary
    07.17.13

Great and delicious cereal! It is yummy and healthy, which makes breakfast perfect!! I love the different variety of flavours!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

• Becki11 By  Becki11
    06.12.13

Always Loved this cereal!! one of my favs!!

• Jynx0713 By  Jynx0713
    05.09.13

My husband loves these for their taste and I love them because they aren't loaded with sugar like some other brands. They get 10 thumbs up in this family.