Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• couponuser By  couponuser
    02.28.15

These wipes are very clean, smell great, feel great and work well on a child's little soft nose. I love them and so does my 6 year old. I just wish the package had more in it or wish it came in a bulk pack at a deal price. Otherwise it is just perfect!

• ccaron177 By  ccaron177
    02.05.15

These are great and don;t hurt when this skin is raw!

• jintoki By  jintoki

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    01.27.15

Great product idea and works but could be better worth money if more wipes in package. Still like tobuse these for kids

• kaurit By  kaurit
    01.22.15

LOVEEEEE these! Use them for the boys I nanny and for myself. I alternate between tissues and these so that their noses don't dry out! Good for sticky hands too.

• Ruby95 By  Ruby95
    01.21.15

I loved these when my son had a stuffy nose. It was soft on his nose and they smell nice

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

Love these wipes. We keep them in each car, the bathroom, one in the high chair and some on hand in the nursery. We cannot get enough of these wipes. They are durable and stand up to any mess (Adult messes included)!

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.03.14

These wipes work really well. They don't dry out babies nose or make it red from wiping it.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

great product. love the grape!

• chikita2709 By  chikita2709
    09.29.14

this are really easy tho have them on the go, whenever my boy has a little cold I always carry them with me