Lego Blocks Review Page 5 of 25 | SheSpeaks

• mlumetta By  mlumetta
    09.17.15

Legos are the one toy that will/should always be around. I had them as a child and now my kids have their own. Legos are great for kids to build things and let their imagination go wild. Everyone loves legos.

• ARiggs By  ARiggs
    08.27.15

Legos are a great gift! Every kid loves to build beyond their imagination & these are indestructible.

• JHAngel25 By  JHAngel25
    08.22.15

Who doesn't like Legos? Adults included, Legos are among the best toys to play with because there is really no limit to what you can do! The Creator sets are great also because they allow for 3 different configurations using the same pieces. Wish they weren't so expensive, but still a huge hit!

• trevor_alianna_owen By  trevor_alianna_owen
    08.18.15

This classic toy is timeless. My children will play blocks for hours every day. I will blocks every year until my babies are too old for them. Only complaint is stepping on them in the dark... worst pain ever.

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

Being a child and having the ability to use your imagination to create anything in your mind with these little conjoined parts is exciting! Also the kid in you will enjoy them. Adults can use them too!

• Asmzais By  Asmzais
    08.16.15

From my 8 yr old to my 2 yr old love Legos they are a great way from them using the imagination

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    08.12.15

What child doesnt love legos?! They are fun and safe!

• Poison_Ivy213 By  Poison_Ivy213
    07.31.15

My son LOVES his Legos! He especially loves the Duplo Creative Cars set. They are a great toy that help to inspire imaginative play.

• Ashie0685 By  Ashie0685
    07.16.15

My son can stay busy with his legos for hours! His imagination runs wild and he can build anything that comes to mind! Love building with him and seeing his creative side!

• Verooonica55 By  Verooonica55
    06.29.15

Legos are a classic children's toy, but even adults enjoy them. The other day while waiting on my dad to get an MRI I found myself in the children's corner building a Lego house. I remember playing with these as a child and I still enjoy them. I have never met someone who didn't like lego's. They are absolutely great for the imagination!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.25.15

Legos never seem to go out of style! I still have Legos that are probably going on 20 yrs old. They still fit with the new ones and the grandkids love to play with them as much as their parents did. Bonus...they now have many Legos sets that are designed for girls! Just purchased Cinderella's Romantic Castle Lego set for my granddaughters 6th birthday....going to be one happy birthday girl!!

• MamaGreen By  MamaGreen
    05.23.15

My son loves Legos. They're great for the imagination, creativity and also color sorting. It's a great quiet time activity!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.15.15

They are perfect to start building. My son loves building and the destroy his castles!

• Clarissa28 By  Clarissa28
    05.12.15

My children go crazy over mega blocks. They love to build castles and i love it too because it keeps them busy which is always a plus for mr lol

• katiebug8 By  katiebug8
    04.21.15

Love the big ones for my son when he was 2 yo. My kids still like to play with them, but they hurt to step on lol.