Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• Slothqueen By  Slothqueen
    10.08.17

My daughters favorite book.

She loves all the dr Suess books, but the cat in the hat is usually the book she wants me to read first. She loves the pictures and all the the rhyming. I?ve probably read her the book about 30 times this week alone. So needless to say the cat in the hat is her favorite! Perfect children?s book!

• Haugs77 By  Haugs77
    10.02.17

I loved this book when i was a kid and my kids loved this book when they were little. It was one of the first books that they read when they was little.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

My two year old nephew loves this book! He can even pretend to read it himself

• cchar333 By  cchar333

A Classic

My family loved this book and even the adults read it many times. I also enjoyed the movies made from this book.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111

Cat in the Hat rocks!!

We absolutely LOVE this book! We read it almost every night before bed!

• Tonya124 By  Tonya124

Can't Go Wrong with Dr. Seuss

This book is a fun read for my 6-year-old. The book in engaging and makes him stop to ask questions while he is reading it.

• kfitzpatrick631 By  kfitzpatrick631

Classic!

It's a classic children's book with a fabulous, and accredited children books author. Every child loves this classic.

• kimcres By  kimcres

Dr. Seuss was a genius!

This book has been enjoyed by several generations in my family. What a great way for children to learn to read and learn the love of reading.

• julierae By  julierae

Must-read material

This book is a classic and should be required listening or reading for all children. The rhymes, the adventures, the lesson of consequences for actions are all right here. I'm sure we've all seen the animated version if not the live action movie but this book is where it all began.

• betatester By  betatester
    09.22.17

A Family Favorite

As a very young child my son asked us to read him this book every night before going to sleep. He's a very orderly little fellow and I think the big mess the cat in the hat makes was ridiculously fascinating for him to read about. It is such a great little story with a fun rhyme that won't set parents crazy even when asked to read it over and over again.