Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• candygirl53 By  candygirl53
    01.29.18

t's still a good book

this book has always kept children's attention. I

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

What's not to love about a Dr. Seuss Book?

The Cat in the Hat is a staple book in ANY library! If you don't have any other Dr. Seuss Book, it has to be this one! That's that's all I know about that!

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.19.18

Nephew loves it!!!

I remember reading this book as kid and loving it! So when I had the opportunity this past Christmas, I got this book and several more Dr. Seuss books for my nephew so that he can learn to read. I recommend this book for young children as it has great pictures and is an easy read.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    12.22.17

Classic!

My kids love this book. We own every Dr Seuss book imaginable. I read them to my kids during bedtime every night. Great group of books for little readers and beginners. Each story teaches a lesson & has a meaning behind it, that teaches kids everything from good manners & how to behave to teaching kids to use their imaginations & that its okay to be unique and different.

• nicoleslounge By  nicoleslounge
    12.20.17

Fun, educational, and colorful illustrations

I truly love this book. Dr. Suess is a part of almost every kids life and the rhyming is always fun and educational for your kids. My kids love listening to Dr. Suess considering they are to young to read and always get a kick out of the rhyming and the colorful illistrations. I love reading it too.

• Pmplml By  Pmplml
    11.04.17

Love

This book is all 4 of my kids favorite! Great story fun and exciting

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Childhood Favorite Book

Cat in the Hat has always been a favorite of mine. This was the first book I learnt to read on my own with. Great read for young children.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

These books are the best to read to my grandkids. They stay focused and entertained.

• renejoseph By  renejoseph

Perfect Childs Book

This was one of my first books. The drawings are magical and help add a sense of wonder to a child reading this book. Because it never gets boring, this book will get reread many times.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1

A Classic Book for Every Collection

Dr. Seuss is timeless. I read them as a child and read them to my boys. I love "Are You My Mother" and "The Foot Book". My kids even had Cat in the Hat Onesie