Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• cchar333 By  cchar333

A Classic

My family loved this book and even the adults read it many times. I also enjoyed the movies made from this book.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111

Cat in the Hat rocks!!

We absolutely LOVE this book! We read it almost every night before bed!

• Tonya124 By  Tonya124

Can't Go Wrong with Dr. Seuss

This book is a fun read for my 6-year-old. The book in engaging and makes him stop to ask questions while he is reading it.

• kfitzpatrick631 By  kfitzpatrick631

Classic!

It's a classic children's book with a fabulous, and accredited children books author. Every child loves this classic.

• kimcres By  kimcres

Dr. Seuss was a genius!

This book has been enjoyed by several generations in my family. What a great way for children to learn to read and learn the love of reading.

• julierae By  julierae

Must-read material

This book is a classic and should be required listening or reading for all children. The rhymes, the adventures, the lesson of consequences for actions are all right here. I'm sure we've all seen the animated version if not the live action movie but this book is where it all began.

• betatester By  betatester
    09.22.17

A Family Favorite

As a very young child my son asked us to read him this book every night before going to sleep. He's a very orderly little fellow and I think the big mess the cat in the hat makes was ridiculously fascinating for him to read about. It is such a great little story with a fun rhyme that won't set parents crazy even when asked to read it over and over again.

• KristinM09 By  KristinM09
    09.20.17

Classic Book EVERYONE SHOULD CELEBRATE AND READ!!

My daughter and I both grew up LOVING THIS BOOK!! Every year at my daughter's school is BOOK CHARACTER DAY (on Halloween) & last year she wanted to play a major Dr.Suess roll!! We LOVE THESE BOOKS!! I wish the site would let me upload the pictures !! Classic book everyone should own & celebrate !!

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.10.17

The cat in the hat

I absolutely love Dr. Suess books! They are so fun to read with my daughter and The Cat in the Hat is actually her favorite one. It's so cute and creative! I'm hoping that when my son is old enough, that he will enjoy it as well. I highly recommend this book from one parent to another.

• Patricia0554 By  Patricia0554
    08.17.17

The Cat in the Hat Book

This book Cat in the Hat,is a good book even when i was a little girl,i loved it then,and i still love this book.