Torani Salted Caramel Syrup Review Page 5 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• ashlove17 By  ashlove17     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

Torani's Salted Caramel is an amazing syrup! I created an iced salted Caramel Coffee with the Salted Caramel syrup I received in the mail. I also created a hot coffee version in which I dipped chocolate covered biscotti in, it was a divine experience for my taste buds!

• gardengirl10 By  gardengirl10     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I received Salted Caramel & Gingerbread, loved the gingerbread, the salted caramel tasted like salted caramel. Me not being a caramel fan did not care for it but my son though it was great & wants to try it on popcorn

• AimeeR By  AimeeR     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I'm going to be completely, honest. I saw this bottle and I thought - no way will this taste like the coffeehouse drinks I occasionally splurge on. But I added a bit to my coffee and oh.my.goodness! It tastes so good, and I can make them at home for practically nothing now!! We've also added this syrup to hot cocoa and frosting for sugar cookies. YUM! I can't wait to try it in even more ways!

• ICanSpeak By  ICanSpeak     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

Excellent Product at remarkable quality!

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I received this to try for free. I haven't tried this very many ways, but I made some caramel soda by mixing this caramel syrup with club soda and it was really good. I can't wait to try it in my coffee and many other ways. I can't wait to buy more flavors of Torani syrup and use them for entertaining guests. There are so many possibilities with them. I think I might add this caramel syrup as a topping to apple slices.

• Terri_SAV By  Terri_SAV     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I am very impressed with Torani's Salted Carmael Syrup! I've used it in baking (pound ckae and snickerdoodles) and in my coffee and hot chocolate! It's very versatile, easy to use, and the taste is amazing.

• kacief By  kacief     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I was so excited when my SheSpeaks package came and I saw the Salted Caramel. Torani Salted Caramel is so yummy! I absolutely Love adding it to my coffee, apple cider and hot chocolate!!! There are so many different ways to add it to your drinks and also to recipes!! Smooth flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness makes the Salted Caramel my all time favorite flavor!!!

• fstanfield By  fstanfield     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.13.11

The Salted Caramel wins hands down. I also tried the peppermint and it did not appeal to me because I tend to be partial to a sweeter taste and the peppermint was a bit bitter. I made both flavors available to staff members at work and at the end of one week, I found that there were some that took a likeness to the peppermint flavor; however, based on the picture in my blog post, the caramel was the most popular among 24 people. I might add that this product is not just for coffee but is very tasty in oatmeal too.

• shannon1189 By  shannon1189     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.13.11

I must say the salted carmel is my favorite and I can not wait to try more flavors. I have used this in my coffee and I added this to my hot chocolate with some whip cream and a drizzle of chocolate on top.

• jofer36 By  jofer36     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

This is by far the best coffee addative ever! You have to have a keen palat to stand some of the power that comes from it. The flavor goes great and definatly adds to the kick me in the butt and get me going part of my day. I cannot wait to give each flavor a try. For now I am going to enjoy what I got.

• mynishantha By  mynishantha     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

OMG, just the aroma of the Salted Caramel flavor had my creative juices flowing! I made my own Caramel Vanilla Iced Lattes, and then just for the heck of it used this flavor in my molasses cookie recipe in lieu of the molasses! I had the most wonderful caramel weekend and shared it with my girlfriends -- they are hooked! I plan on experimenting even more and will let you all know what I come up with lol:)

• DianeHoffmaster By  DianeHoffmaster     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

Awesome addition to a bowl of vanilla icecream. Tastes almost like butterscotch...it's a good thing I was out of icecream because I would have easily scooped out a second bowl full just to have more of this syrup on top!

• madwoman By  madwoman     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

I was recently given the opportunity to experiment two of Torani's flavored syrups. They were Salted Caramel and Gingerbread. At first I thought, what am I going to try them in. After all, I'm not a coffee drinker. Yes, I'm a 46-year-old, noncoffee drinker. Well... I decided to add a little Torani Salted Caramel to coffee, for my family to test and my kids loved it. So much so that I decided to try it myself. I figured that I had nothing to loose. Well, guess what? You got it. I actually drank my very first cup of coffee, with Salted Caramel that is. At first I thought that it was a fluke but I was wrong. The Torani Salted Caramel really did my coffee drinkable, to me anyway. Since I love peppermint tea I decided to take my regular tea and my green tea and add some Torani Gingerbread to it. It was like having your cake and eating it too. I loved it. It was just as good as the peppermint tea that I buy. With the holidays just around the corner I know that you'll be serving lots of tea and definitely lots of coffee, to friends and relatives that frequent your home. I suggest you stock up on your favorite Torani flavored syrups. And while you're at it, why not give them away as Christmas presents? Everyone loves a little flavor now and then.

• nateandkelley By  nateandkelley     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

Not only am I so excited that I am able to make coffeehouse style drinks for my husband and me at home with Torani salted caramel syrup, but I also love that I can share the tastiness with my kids. My youngest daughter has found that a little Torani syrup in milk makes a great treat. I'm excited to use it in my tea, and let the kids use it in their snow cones.

• timcar By  timcar     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

I LOVE this! I had just gone to one of those coffee drink shops and had a salted caramel latte just a few days before I received my bottle of Torani syrup. I loved the coffee I had gotten there so when I got accepted for the program...you can imagine how excited I was to get a bottle of salted caramel! I immediately made myself a coffee with the syrup for myself and my husband and we both just loved it. I can't wait for my next cup of coffee