Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• j9sk9s By  j9sk9s     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.30.11

I was very excited to get this item. My 11 year old assembled it and put it in our bathroom. We have been using it and have noticed a difference. It is easy to use, mess free and it takes the hassle out of the toilet cleaning! Thank you!

• jeni173 By  jeni173     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.29.11

I loved using scrubbing bubbles cleaner, however the one thing I noticed is when you have 4 children they love to put their foot on the peddle and watch it. We ran out of the cleaner within 2 days..lol

• cindybusbee By  cindybusbee     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.18.11

I also have been waiting to submit my review of the product to really give it a chance to see it work. I do believe it delays time in between cleanings, but I do have to use a brush to clean the ring off. I'm the last person to leave the house in the mornings so I usually "clean" the toilets with the product. I do like the one step process & was hoping that the days of the toilet brush were gone, but unfortunately for me that was not the case.

• ProductReviewer By  ProductReviewer     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I wanted to really see if this product worked, so it's taken me a little longer to submit a review, but here it is. I would rate this product as fair at eliminating toilet bowl rings; I still had to use my brush to really get the toilet clean. It did, however, extend the time between cleanings. The sprayer didn't seem to reach as low as it needed to which may account for why I still got a ring. Also, there was no real foam, so that may have been a problem as well. I found the scent too strong; I prefer either unscented or a milder scent. The strong smell does not indicate that the toilet is clean! The product was easy to set up...a plus. The jury is still out as to whether I'll purchase this product once I run out.

• mandyjoshnapier By  mandyjoshnapier     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

Pros : Effective product, easy to use, cuts down on hand scrubbing. Cons: My son would step on it and spray away everytime he got near it. Used it all in less than a week Good for people without small children

• lifero By  lifero     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.13.11

I was excited when I receive the product. My husband is the one who has the task to clean the bathroom toilet so he was excited to know if works. I installed at October 10, is almost more the month, works excellent. Easy installation without reading instructions, I step on twice a day, and i give a plus for the nice fragrance that release. I like that spray all around the toilet. I was worry about the little handle around the toilet but not problem. Love the product and i will recommend and buying more. Compare to the other in the market this is the best so far. My husband's review is ?works but looks cheap?

• BluEyesofJoy By  BluEyesofJoy     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.11.11

It's okay, but not great. It was very easy to set up and to use, but it doesn't work as well as manually cleaning the toilet. It also would overspray a bit, even with the lid closed. I really wanted to like this product, but for my house, it's not the answer. Maybe a good product for people too lazy to clean their toilets.

• dearprudence By  dearprudence     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

I love this product. It works great at my house and my toilet is clean and fresh with no work but just a step on the pedal. I really recommend this to anyone who hates to clean the toilet. This saves me time and also saves my back from bending and scrubbing in fact I have not had to do any extra scrubbing since I got this . I live in an apartment and we all use the one bathroom so it gets a good workout and still does an excellent job. I highly recommend this and will continue to use it and buy the refills which I have found in two scents but I like the Fresh Mountain Morning one the best. I highly recommend the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaner.

• dhuntley By  dhuntley     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

i really like the clean fresh scent of this product! It is very easy to use and fun for the kids too. The cleaning effectiveness is not as good as bleach, still some rings ansd stains ,but overall still does an ok job for everday maintence of your toilet.

• tracywoowoo By  tracywoowoo     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

The spray was too high and got all over my floor. I tried to adjust it, but it broke so had to work it by hand. Sprayer got messy after a few "explosions"--yuck! I did enjoy testing the product, but it is not for my family. Thanks.