A E Storage Wars | SheSpeaks

• grannyb328 grannyb328
    06.22.14

My husband was channel surfing one evening and came across this show. We have been hooked on it ever since. Its great for entertainment. It's unbelievable what they find in these storage lockers and the anount some are willing to pay for them. Great show!!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Sorry Storage Wars - STOPPED watching when you brought Dave Hester back! Can't stand the guy......all so FAKE now. Loved the other people on the show but Dave ruins it for me and my family.........

• carizara By  carizara
    09.08.12

The characters are good, Barry is really funny. Some of the things they find... It's a good show

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    08.31.12

This is a must see tv show for some good clean family fun. This show has you cracking up laughing.

• rachel12 By  rachel12
    08.10.12

I love this show to death its fun to watch how much people will pay for a locker. when they have no idea whats inside of it.

• wormflick By  wormflick
    08.10.12

This is a great show for my husband and I to watch and sometimes the kids watch with us too.The dynamics in the show is very entertaining.

• jaye1975 By  jaye1975
    07.05.12

I was addicted to this show from the first time I watched it. I learned alot about bidding on lockers, and even considered trying this myself.

• Annaflower By  Annaflower
    07.03.12

This show is great. The people are interesting and the things they find. You learn a lot about storage buying and selling. Wish they would show them selling it to the people or do they off camera?

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    06.30.12

This show is entertaining! I like seeing what they find in the storage units. I am always surprised at how much some of the stuff they find is worth.

• Krisadelphia By  Krisadelphia
    06.29.12

I am totally addicted to Storage Wars! It is very entertaining. I love to see the interesting things that people abandon in storage lockers and finding out how much money can be made off the contents.

• meclark92 By  meclark92
    06.28.12

I really like this show, me and my family watch this a lot, especially because it's on when not much else is on. Barry is definitely the funniest and it's fun to see all the great finds they make.

• aud615 By  aud615
    03.22.12

This show is funny i watch it all the time