Bounty Paper Towels | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.15.14

They are a good paper towel but not my favorite brand. They do not absorb as well as other brands and are not as durable. They are also pretty expensive.

• These are way too expensive! Come down a mile on the price, and maybe.

• Christydave By  Christydave
    05.15.14

These paper towels are thick, which feels nice, but they aren't the greatest. Their fullness makes them seem better, but it just pumps up the roll so you have less. And I agree that they aren't as absorbent as they could be

• katfos By  katfos

• Joheartsyoufershizzle By  Joheartsyoufershizzle
    05.15.14

Best paper towel out there! Very thick!

• teefany1 By  teefany1
    05.04.14

My house only uses Bounty! All other brands seem to disintegrate and we go though the rolls to fast! Love my bounty

• frezia2014 By  frezia2014
    05.04.14

Very good, I use this in my household. . They are very resistant like the commercial shows.

• tulips411 By  tulips411
    03.21.14

Really do love bounty paper towels! Super absorbent.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.21.14

I used to tell my mom that all paper towels are the same why buy Bounty? Boy was I wrong. Once I arrived to college I would buy whatever was on sale thinking I'd save money, in reality I ended up spending more. Bounty towels are thicker and clean up nicely. One roll lasts a long time. I prefer to buy in bulk. Truly has no substitute.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I love how thick these are and we buy them in bulk. The only problem is when we buy the super huge rolls and they are so thick that they won't fit into our paper-towel dispenser! They are fantastic for heavy duty cleaning jobs too (like polishing furniture or cleaning windows) and we buy this brand 99% of the time.

• Darenda By  Darenda
    10.01.13

they are okay if they are on sale. otherwise i pay a little extra for viva

• Lindsayjens By  Lindsayjens
    10.01.13

Honestly, I don't notice the difference between Bounty paper towels and other brand names. They are just plan old paper towels to me. I usually buy whatever is on sale at Target.