Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage Review Page 5 of 40 | SheSpeaks

• kimberlygee23 By  kimberlygee23
    12.21.14

mmmmm....delish!!! sautéed mushrooms and onions yummy!!

• irishbear By  irishbear
    12.11.14

These are very good. We have had them as a main dish with sides, and also included them in a rice dish kind of like a jambalaya. Everyone loved them and look forward to having them again.

• msbleu87 By  msbleu87
    12.07.14

This is the only Italian sausage I'll buy, it taste so good and can be used in many dishes! I occasionally use this in my spaghetti sauce but when I make homemade pizzas I use this as well!

• Gwndlynjms By  Gwndlynjms
    12.05.14

My culture i do different things with this sauasge i prepare dish and grill this type of meat.

• WinWithCindy By  WinWithCindy
    11.12.14

I add this to my pasta all the time and it makes it taste so much better!

• cjwethey By  cjwethey
    11.12.14

My family LOVES Johnsonville sausage! Very flavorful. They are always juicy and delicious right off the grill.

• ladymom By  ladymom
    11.10.14

Love! Love! This brand. I cannot eat regular hotdog wieners. So I eat these. They are great tasting.

• michelle7474 By  michelle7474
    10.31.14

These are good especially cooked in the crock pot

• JenniferWilliams By  JenniferWilliams
    10.22.14

We love these on the smoker.

• fergui By  fergui
    10.20.14

LOVE these sausages. I combine these with Johnsonville Mild Itallian sausage in my sausage and peppers. It is SOOO good. I always make a lot of extra so that there will be left overs for days!!! The sweet flavor mixes just right with the peppers and onions. It is also perfect for my husband's heartburn too.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    10.06.14

Huge hit in my house! Kids and hubby, as well as guests, enjoyed this!

• dawnbarajas By  dawnbarajas
    10.05.14

I just made this sausage a few days ago and added it to my spaghetti and everyone loved it. Wonderful taste and quality.

• Tamgts By  Tamgts
    10.05.14

We love Johnsonville. The flavor is awesome.

• Roscoemom By  Roscoemom
    10.02.14

These Johnsonville Sauces are one of my family's favorite. The have a mild taste so they aren't too strong and they are so handy in meals or on their own. I use Johnsonville Mild Italian the most in my spagetti dinners but have also used them in casseroles and on their own. Very good.

• dianaturrieta By  dianaturrieta
    09.30.14

I really love this product i coook with it all the time.