bzzagent.com Reviews Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• testingmama By  testingmama
    12.12.12

BzzAgent is one of my favorite sites. They send you products, usually for free, to try out. You then spread the word in various ways. How you can share depends on the specific campaign. Some only have a few of the options whereas others will have them all. But they might include sharing on facebook, tweeting, writing a review, sharing photo, a blog post, and all that I have seen have the option to do a BzzReport (which used to be all that was available to do). In a Bzz Report, you spread the word via phone or in person then you tell BzzAgent what happened in the conversation (what you told the people about the product, what their reactions were to what you said, etc). Occasionally they will offer you a paid campaign. You will have to pay (at a steep discount usually) if you want to participate. You do NOT have to accept the campaign, and you are NOT penalized for turning down a campaign for any reason. Whether a product is free or for a fee is decided by the company NOT by bzzagent. And every time they have one, people are always getting really mad about it on facebook. Honestly this aggravates me. They have always said that there would occasionally be campaigns with a fee, they have always said that it does not affect your future eligibility to turn things down, etc so there is no reason for anybody to be upset. Just turn it down and wait for the next free one (which are WAY more abundant anyway). I just hate when people don't read the faq's before joining a website then get mad at the company that they didn't know this. Ok, rant over. Another thing to consider when joining is that it can take a long time to get your first campaign. There have been people that have gotten their first campaign within a week, others have to wait months (yes plural). This all depends on demographics (gender, age, location, etc) as well as how you answer the survey questions and what campaigns are available at the time. Patience is key but it is so worth the wait. I have been a member for years (2007 I believe) and have gotten so many great campaigns from beauty to food to a $180 toothbrush to toys, etc. Oh and earning points on MyPoints to turn in for giftcards is awesome! While you can join at 13, teenagers get VERY few campaigns. My sister who is 17 has been an agent for three years I think and only gotten "5" gum and Clean and Clear in all that time. She has gotten to the point where she hardly even bothers checking it anymore (though she probably will when she turns 18). I just wanted to throw that out there so that people don't get excited then disappointed.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    12.09.12

I love this site and the awesome things you get to try and keep. The surveys aren't long and It's al around fun and so worth the time

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

Being a Bzzagent myself i highly recommend this site. Lots of free products to try.

• hardcorexpiink By  hardcorexpiink
    07.10.12

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF BZZANGET FOR MANY YEARS AND I LOVE THEM

• horseshoekels By  horseshoekels
    06.29.12

I have been a member of bzzagent for atleast a year, and have gotten to try several different products and then tell others about them. You recieve coupons on multiple samples to disperse to other people while informing them about the product, and then you report back to bzzagent how your conversations went. Great, fun membership program thats free!

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    06.29.12

Ive been a bzzagent for 2 months and have already gotten 2 products to test! The more active you are the more you will get!

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

I have been a member for years and love this site. You not only get to try great new products, you get to earn MyPoints for your reviews and BZZ. Right now I'm in a campaign for Keurig Brew Over Ice K-Cups. They sent 12 K-Cups and they are awesome. My whole family likes them. I would recommend anyone to join BZZ Agent. It is a great site!

• Synistrugane By  Synistrugane
    06.29.12

If join the site this month and haven't really gone far at all. I kno I have to wait and all but still throw me a bone already lol

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.19.12

I have been a member for one year and got most active recently i love it and like to get amazing things in the mail to share with my girlfriends i love it...I love the surveys and i like to add reviews about the new material i like to try new things and see if it is a need :)....

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    04.28.12

I too have been a member for a while now. I have taken part in a few campaigns. Lots of them are free and there are occasionally a few where you can pay for the product (with a good discount) and all you have to do is spread the word and let me know what you think about the products.

• CindyF By  CindyF
    04.06.12

I have been a member of this community for a few years. They will occasionally have surveys to answer about products and services you use. Sometimes they will send you a fun and interesting product to try and give your opinion about. They are very prompt in answering questions about their site as well