LeapFrog My Pal Scout Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Oksana2 By  Oksana2
    10.23.12

I Love this learning toy, I think my kids are basically into toys that can teach them things, and this one is popular in out house!

• Destinystyle2317 By  Destinystyle2317
    10.03.12

love that my baby boys can learn from this

• kjc2001 By  kjc2001
    10.01.12

Great product, great brand!! She loves when it says her name!! Tons of songs and interaction!

• Rockrebel By  Rockrebel
    10.01.12

My 3 year old & 1 year old boys both own a Scout. They love that it says their names. I like that you can select a good amount of songs. Any Mom knows a musical toy can get old when you hear the same song over & over.

• wlroberts By  wlroberts
    09.21.12

My daughter just got one for her first birthday and she loves it. It says her name and she just love hugging it.

• daniellecjenkins By  daniellecjenkins
    09.18.12

I bought this for our son for his first Christmas last year, he was about 4 months old. He loved it then, but now that he is a little over a year old, he loves it even more. This is the cutest little dog and I love that it is so customizable. My son loves that it says his name...and i secretly think it's pretty cool too.

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    06.30.12

We love Scout! Our son is always playing with his and singing along with the songs. We also received Violet for our daughter

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    06.26.12

I love scout we also have his sister violet. They are both a lot of fun and educational. My children play with them all the time. Very good buy.

• cmason By  cmason
    06.22.12

My son received Scout for his first birthday this year. I loved that we were able to personalize him with our son's favorite color, food, animal, etc. He loves that Scout says his name and sings him songs. Very cute!

• ashleyw31 By  ashleyw31
    04.04.12

My daughter received Violet for her first birthday. She still plays with it and learns so much. I bought this as a gift from my friends little boy and he plays with his constantly and loves that it says his name!

• mamomof2 By  mamomof2
    03.22.12

my daughter loves her violet. she got it for her first christmas and STILL plays with it. she loves that i can change things on it so its not all the same all the time

• abn81485 By  abn81485
    03.22.12

Love Love Love! Absolutely endless entertainment and dancing at our house thanks to Scout. My son loves to sing along and dance with Scout and he never tires of the songs becomes I can change them with ease. Amazingly, my son's name was listed in the databse so we were thrilled!

• RissaG By  RissaG
    03.21.12

I think that this is a great brand. Their products are great and appropriate for the age groups. I consider Leap Frog to be very innovative.

• Brandiwarstler By  Brandiwarstler
    03.21.12

My daughter received this as a gift when she was 4 months old. She didn't pay much attention to it at first, but now that she is 18 months, she does show interest in it. What I LOVE about this is that I was able to program her name to it so that when it "talks" to her..it says her name. She just looks at it..like how do you know my name. hee hee. I also like all the customization you can do with it. There were quite a few songs you can choose for it to play etc. My daughter likes to play the music portion of it and dance. Too fun! I would definitely give this as a gift!

• thirtymommy By  thirtymommy
    03.12.12

Leap Frog toys are simply amazing. I received a Scout pal about two years a as a gift and it is now a baby shower/ birthday present must. Since getting our first Scout, I have purchased 9 more for friends, family and my second son. I love that the toy can be personalized and updated as the child grows. Scout has been responsible for teaching my son to spell his name through the personalized song since he was 1 year old! Thanks Leap frog!