Snickers Peanut Butter Squared | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    03.13.12

love peanut butter and love snickers put them together and you got perfection

• aed21349 aed21349
    02.14.15

Not my favorite candy bar. The peanut butter inside doesn't taste the best. I would prefer a regular snickers over this.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.29.15

these are actually very good! I am not a huge peanut butter fan but it was just the right amount and portions for me.

• acirennyl By  acirennyl
    09.25.15

Snickers is my favorite candy in the whole world. I could probably eat them all day long. I do not understand why anyone would add peanut butter to something that was already perfect the way it was. To make it worse I kind of expected it to taste a little like Reese's but it was just like regular peanut butter to me. I don't like peanut butter. I am not really a fan but it is okay I guess.

• TamJu46 By  TamJu46
    09.15.15

I didn't like the peanut butter in the snickers. The peanut butter wasn't smooth enough for me.

• FancyNot By  FancyNot
    09.01.15

My mom actually got a couple boxes of these for Halloween one year to pass out to kids. I'm pretty sure they were a hit with the kids. The couple we ate for ourselves were certainly amazing. They're my new favorite.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.29.15

snickers are always good, adding the peanut butter just makes it better. Love them

• nicoleraelliott By  nicoleraelliott
    08.29.15

Anything with chocolate, peanut butter, and nuts is absolutely amazing, but they are a little too sweet.

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.14.15

Snickers are always good not matter what form they come in

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

LOVE THESE! Unfortunately I can only eat them on my diet cheat days due to all the calories but they are delicious

• Apesmo83 By  Apesmo83
    06.15.15

These little gems are to die for. They taste great, have good texture and what more could aske for then peanuts chocolate and caramel. Yum, bet you can't eat just one. It's ok me either!😀

• ladybug309 By  ladybug309
    05.28.15

I have always been a fan of Snickers they are still the best candy bar around.