Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I do NOT like the texture of this toothpaste but it does seem to keep my coffee stains from coming back whenever I whiten my teeth with strips. I only grab a bottle of this to brush with after each time I've used whitening strips.

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

I highly recommend this product.

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    01.03.14

This is my favorite and go-to toothpaste! Tastes great, and keeps my teeth from yellowing. I definitely recommend!

• HazelBeltran5 By  HazelBeltran5
    12.27.13

i have used this and it gives great results.

• Lanie2585 By  Lanie2585
    11.27.13

I work in a dental office and this is what we swear by! It's our first line of defense for a clean and bright mouth!

• cbibbo16 By  cbibbo16
    11.27.13

keeps my teeth super duper bright! people ask if my teeth are fake or how I keep them so white I just say I use crest whitening toothpaste

• Crystalwithac_0 By  Crystalwithac_0
    11.21.13

I was very impressed how quickly this toothpaste whitened my teeth. I love the flavor, texture & I use it daily.

• nakedeye89 By  nakedeye89
    11.08.13

THE ONLY TOOTHPASTE I BUY. improves my smile and confidence :)

• neroach5 By  neroach5
    11.06.13

OMG! I got this as a sample from my dentist a few years ago after a cleaning and have loved it ever since! it doent have a bad taste and it keeps your teeth sparkling white! one of the best toothpastes ever! when i get my braces removed i am definitely going to try out the 3D whitestrips!

• darcylabrie By  darcylabrie
    10.15.13

I love this toothpaste. I coupon and can get tons of toothpaste for free but am brand loyal to crest 3d white. It whitens and maintains white teeth.

• Lorena1234 By  Lorena1234
    09.18.13

i really love this toothpaste besides making my teeth alot whiter it also leaves it so fresh and so clean