CVS Pharmacy

4.2
              Rated #20 in Stores
SHAREE
69 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

If it was't for there pharmacy and the people who work behind the counter I would highly recommend CVS but seems like I am always having issues with them and my medications....

CVS is the best if you know how to shop there! Extra care card, coupons, and deals every week. One trip I walked out with 2 full sized Purex 3 in 1 sheets and 2 softsoap bodywashes for 3.00. Can't beat that!

i was really disapointed with the fact that there perscription discount program price verys from store to store, the price as my one store are great but the one local to me when i am away at school 6x as high ... really kinda srewed up my first days back at scchool, as far as the the extra are and stuff i don't mess with that kinda thig

I used to think that they had great deals, until i started paying more attention and shopping around for great prices on products i was looking for. the only good things are the bogos and the detergents when they go on sale.

Thanks to CVS we can all play "the game" to varying degrees if we want to and get pretty much every household item we need for little or nothing. I am thankful to live in a city with 25+ CVS stores within 10 miles of me. And, I wouldn't want my pharmacy to be anywhere else.

GOOD DEALS HERE

i love this store its soo convient

I agree cvs is the best.I went today and bought 1 -razor 2 -Shampoos 2 -Cnditioners.2 - vibrating toothbrushes 1 - contact cleaner and only paid 3.75 out of pocket and got back 19.99 in extra care bucks

I am pleased with the savings that I received using my CVS extra care card. I purchased by one get one free paper plates, two name brand deodorants and to pack of M&Ms and I only paid $.38 using my extra Bucks rewards. Yes that's right only $.38. I was so excited at my savings that I have become a regular CVSer.