Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

4.9
              Rated #4 in Kitchen & Cooking
78 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

I received two of these skillets for Christmas in 2009. I could not imagine my kitchen without them now! I used to always reach for my stainless cookware, but now these are my go-to skillets for most meals. I find that less oil is needed to keep food from sticking to these pans, and the cast iron lends to great browning and wonderful flavors for whatever I am cooking. Although I'd never put these in the dishwasher, cleanup is a breeze. After cooking, I fill the skillet with about an inch of water, bring to a boil, and scrape up anything that was left in the skillet. A quick dry and spray with olive oil, and it's ready for the next meal.

By far cooking in cast iron is far superb to alot of the different pans I have tried.

I make fresh homemade flour tortillas almost everyday and I must have my lodge flat pan to make them

Extremely durable, makes cooking less frustrating and also cleaning up a less messy experience!

Just like my grandma uses to have. I love it. Cooks food evenly and to perfection!

I finally received a cast iron skillet from my husband, but it wasn't a Lodge. I am hoping to get one this year for Christmas. I have let him know that Lodge is the best, and I very much want one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I could not even imagine not having an iron skillet in my kitchen, love it!

I love my cast iron skillets. I have 3 that I use in rotation daily. Just make sure that you re-season the skillets. It makes all the difference in the world when it comes to items NOT sticking to the pan.

Lodge cast iron is what I primarily use to cook with & have for 20 + years. It is the best & worth the extra money. It will last not only my lifetime, but my children & their children as well. Easy to use, cooks evenly & easy to clean.

I have had their skillets for many years. I brown, simmer, saute in them. Use my deeper ones for roasts instead of turning the oven on. Can't say enough...

it is a great cooking pan

could not even imagine not having cast iron cookware

The best for cooking cornbread!!!

perfect cornbread everytime!

Lodge makes reliable, solid products that will last a lifetime. Don't ever throw one if you forget to take care of it and it gets rusty --- simply re-season and it's ready to go. If you don't know how to re-season cast iron, check out YouTube for video clips to teach you how to do it. Easy-breezy. These pans are much better and safer than Teflon products but work just as well if properly seasoned.