Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• Violetlotus95 By  Violetlotus95
    04.20.18

Have your own opinion

Everybody has there own opinion but I did not like them my kids would pee straight through them so i stopped using them

• Riley25sanders By  Riley25sanders
    03.20.18

Disappointed

I was not happy with this product. They gave my newborn bad diaper rash in the hospital because of the thin mesh like netting on the inside of the diaper. They also continuously leaked on her so as soon as i took her home i switched to huggies

• Riley25sanders By  Riley25sanders
    03.20.18

Disappointed

• Honeybunnysmommy By  Honeybunnysmommy
    03.15.18

Our favorite diapers

We love the swaddlers but switched to their baby dry once our son became a toddler. We only use Pampers diapers since we tried switching brands once but he got a little rash. Sticking to what works!

• Carlib2636 By  Carlib2636
    03.10.18

My #1 choice

Pampers swaddlers are amazing with my daughter. They are gentle soft and i love the line that changes when they are wet.

• jaclyncurtis By  jaclyncurtis
    02.03.18

Need a blowout band

Pampers are a decent diaper, but I don't like the fact that they don't have a "blowout band" at the top of the rear side. It just allows everything to shoot right up and out the back.

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

BEST DIAPERS EVER

This here is the best of the best, I started using it with my first child and will not go back.

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

These diapers work great! No leaking problems, they can be pricey but if you find coupons helps! Great for sensitive skin as well!

• SimmyG By  SimmyG
    01.14.18

Can I Say Super-Absorbent

I love Love LOVE Pampers diapers. I have tried other brands, and have often found that my poor baby would end up with the diaper leaking, instead of absorbing. My little girl seems to find these more comfortable (as comfortable as a diaper can be I suppose).

• amandaclynn0719 By  amandaclynn0719
    01.07.18

I recently had a baby and my boyfriend who had a child before said that pampers was the best diapers out there. I of course went out when we ran out of the pampers from my baby shower and bought some other brand because they were cheaper. Never again! I don't care about spending six more dollars. Less leaks with these diapers and the line of front that shows when the diaper is full is fantastic!