Swiffer SweeperVac Review Page 5 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• rogomom5 By  rogomom5
    03.27.13

I absolutely LOVE my Swiffer Sweeper Vac! I am a neat freak, and I have had many sweepers for my floor, but the Swiffer Sweeper Vac is the best that I've ever used. It picks up dust, dirt, pet hair and also larger debris like a vacuum would. All for $25.00!

• Teresab By  Teresab
    03.18.13

This works great in my kitchen!!!

• chaniab By  chaniab
    03.11.13

I used this daily to clean my hardwoods until I purchased a Roomba. I still use it for quick clean ups when I don't feel like chasing the roomba around. Use microfiber cloths instead of the ones you have to buy so save some $$. They work so much better than the required pads.

• hkysns1 By  hkysns1
    01.31.13

I really loved this when I first purchased the product. Worked great, it appears it has lost a lot of suction over the past year that I have had it.

• JElgin By  JElgin
    01.22.13

I have had my swiffer sweeper vac for 2 years. I absolutely love it. However, the battery does not charge as well as it used to so it won't stay charged for longer than the do half of my kitchen floor. The cloths work well on their own though, and you can use the mop cloths on the same head as well.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    01.08.13

I like this swiffer sweepervac. the negative is the battery does not last long. other than that it does a good job of cleaning.

• jennifervang80 By  jennifervang80
    01.04.13

I've never tried this,but would love too. I am sure that it's good, being that all Swiffer products,in my opinion, are all great!

• tristin93 By  tristin93
    01.04.13

Not for me. I'd rather spend a little more and get more suction and longer charge.

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    12.06.12

This was just ok. What I really don't like about it is that it doesn't hold a charge. I'd rather get on my hands and knees and get the job done.

• Jensappy76 By  Jensappy76
    10.20.12

I love my Swiffer Sweeper Vac. I have owned mine for about 6 years now and still works great. Would absolutely buy another in a heartbeat.

• cardreader By  cardreader
    10.05.12

It worked the first few times. Then the charge would not last more than a few minutes. After a month it died. This is useless. I bought a dirtdevil stick broom on black friday for $2. and it picks up cat fire, cat food, and just about anything.

• hopeEternal62 By  hopeEternal62
    10.04.12

I loved the concept of this product and it did a good job in what it promotes, however it the battery dies so quickly it took me forever to finish the cleaning job

• maryc11290 By  maryc11290
    09.25.12

I really liked it--I went over my laminate wood flooring with it once with a dry Swiffer attached and then a second time with a wet Swiffer. The only bad thing is the battery died early and the filter tended to get dirty pretty quickly.

• aliston By  aliston
    09.25.12

I use this in the kitchen to clean up the crumbs and on the hard wood floors to clean up the dog hair. You have to plug it in after every use, mine doesn't seem to keep a charge for very long. I would recommend it if you are on a budget and have mostly hardwood or tile floors, but I think there are better products out there.

• gianni8 By  gianni8
    09.23.12

This is my cleaning buddy and I just love it because it is light in weight and easy to use....the best product made!