Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• hazieemarie By  hazieemarie
    07.30.15

I love Tide. I love Febreeze. To me, this is absolute perfection. It's like Heaven in a bath for your clothes.

• alyssamarie726 By  alyssamarie726
    07.30.15

Great...always helps get the hardest stains out! Not only does it get stains out but if you have a puppy this product makes sure that even his mess gets out of those towels.

• deydry By  deydry
    07.30.15

Great. . I used it for my husband workout clothing. .

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

love any tide. always makes my clothes look their best but its so expensive so i cant always afford it. only on special occasions. but if i had my way id always use tide :)

• vrdrago By  vrdrago
    07.22.15

Tide has always been dependable. It's one product that never upsets my children's sensitive skin!

• enchantal1 By  enchantal1
    07.16.15

I love Tide in most any form and recommend it highly. This scent is fine, but I have other favorites.

• lmann117 By  lmann117
    04.22.15

My favorite scent of laundry detergent that exists! My family's clothes stay smelling fresh for weeks after washing!

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    04.02.15

In our household we only use tide. I have tried other brands, simply for the cheap factor. They don't even compare. I'm happy tide came out with their simply clean product for lower income families. I never want to use anything else besides tide. Never lets you down.

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.21.15

Works well for stains has a fresh scent and is relaxing

• Karendd By  Karendd
    03.20.15

I love this stuff! The scent is so clean and fresh without being overpowering. It does a great job on getting my clothes clean and removing stains. I have a couple of family members allergic to Tide - and I STILL buy it just to do my own clothes! That is commitment!