Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Haymoon By  Haymoon
    06.29.11

This is one of the few products, that I always have on hand. Everyone in the family uses this, great for pimples! Put it on a pimple at night, wake up and it'll be gone...magic!

• methatonegirl By  methatonegirl
    01.05.11

Love this!!! Works great, makes my skin look and feel awesome!

• barrelracer532126 By  barrelracer532126
    12.21.10

This is the best face mask you could ever buy. Its truly amazing, it shrinks pores, knocks out zits, doesn't dry out the skin, but will remove any oily feeling. You will not be sorry about trying this product!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.19.10

I love this product! It makes my skin really soft and really does shrink pores.

• coralcutie88 By  coralcutie88
    12.04.10

I just love this product! It looks like the typical green mask when on! Must buy!

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    12.04.10

Fantastic mask for cleaning out the pores and having a smooth face afterwards. It's so inexpensive at Sally's Beauty that it amazes me it works so well!

• mykidsfirst By  mykidsfirst
    10.01.10

I used this as a teen and loved it. I can not find it anywhere now. It is a great mud mask. You can't beat the price.

• lisa52772 By  lisa52772
    10.01.10

When I was working retail, this product was a best seller. When I run out of my Clinique, I will try it too!

• gracielea2746 By  gracielea2746
    09.30.10

I have been using this face mask since I was a teenager and still am in love with it. There are so few mud masks out there anymore, and I couldn't find this one. I finally found it at the dollar store and grabbed 3 tubes! My boyfriend even tried it and has now been hooked. There is a tingling feeling while the mask is drying and after you wash it off it leaves your skin soft and clear.

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

This is great for a refreshing break from the day. It feels so good when you wash it off - like you've just been at the spa, well a really quick spa at least.

• mainecyn By  mainecyn
    09.24.10

Queen Helene, no way. lol. I have rediscovered this product after years of using more expensive products-works great! It stings a little if use to much, and leave on too long.

• paramom By  paramom
    09.20.10

My skin looks great after using this product. My skin is extreamly sensitive and does well with this product!

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj
    08.25.10

This is the best facial mask i have used and i have tried many of the higher priced ones also. first the price is really affordable and the quality is excellent. the zinc and sulfur in the product are so effective in drawing out impurities in your pores. its also great for healing acne you already may have. the mint is so refreshing and your skin feels so smooth and clean after use. Def give it a try, you wont be sorry!

• Baileyisamom1 By  Baileyisamom1
    07.19.10

I have used this product in the past...cheap and wonderful!!!!!!!!

• camiead1 By  camiead1
    07.12.10

This is the best masque ever! It feels so clean and makes your face feel really tight afterwords. I love it so much!