Playtex VentAire Bottles Review Page 5 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• SuperMom21 By  SuperMom21
    01.19.15

Love these bottles. My daughter always had gas on her stomach changed her bottle to these and she hasn't had gas on her stomach since.

• guerita By  guerita
    01.18.15

I used these bottles with my 3 kids my daughter was very picky on the nipples and these bottles waa just right so i really like these bottles

• khays2616 By  khays2616
    01.01.15

I love these bottles! They're the only ones my babies will use! I'm pregnant with my 3rd child & plan on using them again!

• TiffanyNA07 By  TiffanyNA07
    12.09.14

I was gifted these and was really excited to use them, with Playtex being such a reputable brand for bottles. Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan, mainly because the nipple that comes with them hole was too big and milk would constantly spill out my sons mouth because the flow was too much. Also, it has a lot of parts making cleaning a bit of a pain. I do like the shape and design of the bottle though.

• rookiemom By  rookiemom
    12.09.14

I loved them , great product quality and the price wasnt to bad either.

• mschattykathy By  mschattykathy
    12.03.14

I really loved these bottles. I always hand washed them and never had a problem with them leaking. They really seemed to help cut down on the air my son got out of his bottle.

• urmyshado By  urmyshado
    12.01.14

This by far has been the best bottle I have ever used. I have always love Playtex bottles. My grandson has a problem with getting to much air when he drinks his bottles, Throwing up, lots of gas. , With the Vent-Aire he has less gas, no throwing up. He feels better and he's happier. I think this is the bottle they should give out in hospitals

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

These were amazing to start out with. After about 10 washes, they leaked out all over the place. I had to take it apart and re-adjust the lid every time. It was extremely aggravating, especially when you have a hungry infant screaming at you!

• sassygirl13 By  sassygirl13
    10.22.14

kinda complicated because of the pieces. its not the conventional bottle so most people would need to adjust when using this for their little one

• TtBean By  TtBean
    10.08.14

I used these with my son and never had a problem. My friends opted for more expensive Dr. Brown's and such- but these suited me just fine.

• autumnmarie By  autumnmarie
    09.06.14

Love these bottles, baby boy never got colic, thank god.

• MegBrek By  MegBrek
    08.06.14

I got these for my son, they are decently priced, easy to use, only down fall is there are five pieces which can be a bit of a pain

• Leahwick By  Leahwick
    07.21.14

We bought a set of these for our son when he was born and used them up until he was 18 months. We had a lot of success. My son hardly ever spit up nor did he swallow much air. I do not know if I was just lucky with a baby who did not spit up much but I do think these bottles had something to do with it!

• cassandra575 By  cassandra575
    07.02.14

I didn't really like these much. They didn't seem to keep my daughter from swallowing too much air.

• Chrissi2006 By  Chrissi2006
    06.30.14

I didn't really care for these. My daughter was getting too much air and spitting up alot