Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.03.15

This eyeliner is really easy to apply due to its thin brush tip and it stays on pretty well. After several uses, though, the eyeliner color doesn't seem to apply as vibrantly as it did before. Requires vigorous shaking before use. Also, the container size is rather small so I wound up going through the entire product rather quickly. I would attribute that to the product itself drying out in the container a lot faster than other liquid eyeliners I have used. Still, the product stays on my eyelids all day, so I approve!

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    02.26.15

I love this produce because it stays on all day,easy tp apply and thin tipped for that easy cat eye application.

• rookiemom By  rookiemom
    02.25.15

This is good product. The pencil is just precise for my needs.

• jintoki By  jintoki
    02.03.15

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

Great for clean lined eyeliner. Stays on the whole day. The color is as black as it gets. The tip is very easy to apply with. I love it

• Daydra By  Daydra
    01.06.15

I really like this product it stays on all day long and loons really good on!! It can be a little hard to keep a perfect straight line but other then that it looks amazing goes really well with the smoky eye look!!!

• shanrenee By  shanrenee
    01.06.15

Long lasting and beautiful!

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I like this eyeliner. I always use this when I want wings. And for the price it's a good deal.

• shristishr1 By  shristishr1
    12.31.14

i love this liner. This is by far the most pigmented, longlasting liner i have tried. It stay for all day long. And it is so pigmented that after all day it doesnot fade a bit. Also its very affordable and best liner.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

Amazing I use it everyday in any event !

• Kella86 By  Kella86
    12.30.14

I used this eye liner for about 5 months. I really liked how smooth it went on, I felt like I could put it on a lot easier than some of the other eye liners I have used.