Sassy Teething Feeder Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

My little boy loved this. we would put all kinds of fruit in it. The only thing is that it is very hard to get all the food out. It does come with more than one net. So I can deal. I would buy this again and even as a gift.

• ampjorgensen By  ampjorgensen
    03.23.11

CONCEPT IS AWESOME! Cleaning.... SUCKS! I found the best use is for ice cubes or frozen juices during teething. Tried a peach in it and it got stuck in the netting and I had to throw it away

• Jenapurrkay By  Jenapurrkay
    03.11.11

My baby love this! It was very hard to clean and it seemed like I was always throwing them away.

• ReagansMom2010 By  ReagansMom2010
    01.08.11

This product is only useful for ice during teething. I have even made "juice cubes" in the freezer instead of always giving my daughter straight ice. When I tried to put food in these they were very hard to clean out, and I even had to throw one away because it became impossible to clean after my daughter tried eating a banana-even in the dishwasher!

• mspixie By  mspixie
    01.04.11

I have tried a different brand with my niece when she was about 5 months old, she is now a year old, and she did nibble on the food inside, but did not really like it. I am expecting a baby in 3 weeks and I do plan on using this product with him, maybe he will like it.

• ambermcmyne By  ambermcmyne
    11.30.10

i think its a great idea and it looks like most kids really like it, my son really didnt care for it at all, he prefered one of his teethers much more than this. but it looks like 99% of kids loved it and i really liked the idea of it, i just wish he liked it a bit more.

• kminick1 By  kminick1
    11.19.10

Excellent for teething babies. Frozen fruit, ice etc... My daughter never really took to jarred food, so this was a lifesaver. Avocado & bananas can get pretty messy, but it's worth it!

• jhimmelberg By  jhimmelberg
    11.13.10

I recieved this as a baby shower gift, and it turned out to be possibly the best gift I received. My daughter loves eating watermelon and cantelope out of it. She is eating something good for her and I don't have to worry about her choking on anything.

• jennrapko By  jennrapko
    10.27.10

I really love these! I used to put ice in it for teething as well as frozen fruit. It made my life a lot easier, and made my baby very happy! It was really messy, but so worth the clean up!

• made33 By  made33
    10.27.10

This is a great invention. Your child can enjoy fruit just like us and not worry about biting off chunks. The do get very messy but it keeps them occupied and content. Also using a cold apple helps with the teething stage. The netting is a little difficult to clean from bananas.

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

awesome little thing!! Used these for my daughter...wished they had them when I had my son. My daughter loved fruits in these!! Dishwasher safe too!!

• tally1028 By  tally1028
    10.15.10

We used this for my son when he was teething, we would put ice in it and he would go to town on it!! It also comes in handy when little ones fall and hit their lips.

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

This is a great idea. My son chomped peaches, bananas, strawberries, and even just sucked on ice cubes with this. It didnt seem to have any hazards, unless the net broke, which didnt seem likely. The only thing I disliked about this product was cleaning it. I never felt like it was fully sanitized, not even from the dishwasher.

• starlee By  starlee
    10.14.10

Both of our kids LOVED these. The baby still enjoys them. We put some frozen fruit in and she is silent for 20 minutes!! She loves it. I don't find them that hard to clean...as soon as baby is done, I just instantly soak them in hot soapy water and they come clean without a hitch!!

• hstacy3 By  hstacy3
    09.09.10

Love love love these! I have bought one for every baby in my family!! My little neice loves hers!! Ice cubes when it was hot outside was her fav!!!