Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• slgirl37 By  slgirl37
    12.09.15

My daughter has had many pairs of these shoes she loves them but it seems like she is always replacing them because they fall apart so fast!

• GiftsX4 By  GiftsX4
    12.01.15

These shoes look great and are comfortable at the same time. With a choice of almost every color this shoes fit just about every ones style.

• TaylorMarie96 By  TaylorMarie96
    11.30.15

These are my absolute favorite shoe! They're comfortable and are easy to wear with almost any type of outfit!

• Padillalizbeth By  Padillalizbeth
    11.30.15

Comfortable for adults and children but can be worn out very quickly, not an everyday shoe.

• AHarvey08 By  AHarvey08
    11.27.15

My favorite shoes, EVER! So comfortable and stylish! The fit pretty true to size and do stretch a little with wear.

• JackiiG By  JackiiG
    11.21.15

I buy these almost every spring they are comfortable and the bright colors last a long time. Although it may be hard to wash, there are probably other solutions for cleaning I don't know about but besides this I would recommend to a few friends.

• Tyla_Lopez684 By  Tyla_Lopez684
    11.14.15

I LOVE Toms. I have several pair I wear pretty much constantly. I love the style however they are as comfortable as many people say, or at least in my opinion.

• Suvannuh By  Suvannuh
    11.10.15

• hayleyo By  hayleyo
    11.10.15

I am a big fan on TOMS. I have several pairs. For the classic espadrille I would suggest going down a size like the website says. Unless you have wide feet (like me), then I would only go half a size down. Eight and a halves fit my like a dream.

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

i have had three pairs and threw them all way and its only because there was always a hole in the toe... it sucks that you can't sow it back. it is really bad quality and the fact that after THREE months a hole starts to form. I rather save my money and purchase flats that won't create a hole after a couple of months.