Dove Heat Defense Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

I really like these products. I like to use both the shampoo and conditioner and I have to day that I have noticed less damage on my fair. I use the hair straightener every day and I can say that Dove Heat Defense has reallyu protected my hair from the heat.

• stargayzr By  stargayzr
    07.18.12

good shampoo...don't like the conditioner so much

• nathekr By  nathekr
    07.12.12

My hair has taken quite a beating this summer. This product has really been a life saver.

• ninny12 By  ninny12
    07.10.12

• mommyof2hunks By  mommyof2hunks
    06.26.12

i love this product althought i dont blow dry my hair everyday i do use a straightener a lot and have found that thiks has saved my hair from a lot of damage between the straightener and the curling iron. I love this product and would recommend it in a heart beat!

• sondor By  sondor
    04.09.12

I buy the Dove heat defense shampoo for my daughter because she uses the hair dryer every day. It leaves her hair soft and manageable without the static that messes with winter hair. It seems to hold in the moisture and makes her hair look great.

• mini08 By  mini08
    02.22.12

I use my hair dryer and straightener just about every day and my hair gets so fried, :(. I have tried so many different hair product and so many seem not to help to much, so i am kinda curious on if this stuff works!

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    01.10.12

Really saved me from getting "winter" hair this year where my hair is static filled for months! Has a nice scent too!

• maicnjr By  maicnjr
    12.01.11

Loved this product, It made my dry brittle hair so much more smooth.

• junkgypsy By  junkgypsy
    12.01.11

I love this product I have really thick hair and it has made it so smooth and less dead.

• jenilyn001 By  jenilyn001
    12.01.11

The Dove heat defense products are wonderful! I use them and so does my 9 year old daughter.

• dawnstanley1 By  dawnstanley1

good shampoo

• 79dgmj By  79dgmj
    12.01.11

I use a flat iron every day! After a week of using this product I saw less breakage and my hair was more managable. I have such thick hair that many products dont give me enough moisture but this works great without making my hair feel heavy or too oily! Love it

• elaineyu By  elaineyu
    12.01.11

I love the smell and the price point can't be beaten. Definitely will buy Dove again!!

• amberlee103 By  amberlee103
    12.01.11

I really like it It made my hair really smooth