Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• ashgirl27 By  ashgirl27
    10.05.17

Best starter snack for babies

This was the first finger food I gave my baby when we decided to start eating snacks. Our first encounter with these puffs happened around age 6 months (when he showed signs of cutting teeth). Since then, we have purchases tons of these fun little guys. The packaging is great, since I can just throw a bottle in my diaper bag whenever we go to the soccer fields, or if we need to run errands. They basically dissolve in his tiny little mouth within a minute or two. I don't have to worry about him choking on the little pieces plus he gets to work on his hand eye coordination. Score and score!!

• rsairajeswari By  rsairajeswari
    10.04.17

Tasty & Natural Fruit Flavored Puffs

When It comes To Snacks We Can Happily Give Gerber Puffs To Kids Which Has Natural Fruit Taste Which Eaily Gets Digested , Melts Immediately So no Need To Worry About They Get Stuck In Throat As a Toddler Mom I Bought This Snacks To My 13 Months Munchkin He Loves To Eat Banana & Blueberry Flavors, Whenever He See them He Starts Clapping As he want them i Completely Suggest These Snacks To Kids According To Stages Suggested

• kaquatosh193 By  kaquatosh193
    09.29.17

My baby just loves these. Its her favorite.. Especially the blueberry kind.

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    09.27.17

My kids loved these! They would probably still eat them if I bought them. They are an easy snack to take with you and they are great for kids who are first learning to eat solids.

• Sajoreci By  Sajoreci
    09.27.17

Love them

My daughter loves these we love to carry these for her to snack on . She likes all flavors but banana are her favorite .The are easy to carry and not messy at all.

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    09.21.17

Convenient and great first-time snack

The Gerber puffs are a great first time snack for your little one! These snacks are small enough for little ones to pick up and try on their own. I was a little skeptical the first time feeding these snacks to our little one, however the nice thing about Gerber puffs is that they melt and dissolve on their own in the child's mouth. Also, another nice thing about Gerber puffs is that these puffs stick to the fingers of the little ones when they are wet so that your little one can easily put the snack into their mouth. Not to mention, these puffs come in a variety of flavors and are super convenient to take with when you are traveling. I would highly recommend Gerber puffs.

• tiathile By  tiathile
    08.01.17

All for this !

This is a family favorite in my household , Clearly its for the little ones but we cant help but to sneak a few . Their great for plane rides , or even keeping your little one still in a target shopping cart. LOL

• Alli1388 By  Alli1388
    07.20.17

Best kids snack!

My son loves to eat these!! I like that they come in different flavors and smell amazing. The Peach ones are delicious.....yes I have had a few here or there lol, but great road trip snacks or everyday snack

• JherriChelle By  JherriChelle
    07.02.17

baby Favorites

we started buying these for my son when he was about 5 months old. i was afraid they wasn't soft enough or didn't dissolve fast enough but i as wrong. its a perfect snack when your child is eating foods. my son started on real food at about 5 moths old and always had these snacks in different flavors and loved them. they do dissolve very fast and your child will love them.

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Baby Snack

Awesome on the go snacks for my baby/toddler. They are a little over priced but my Son seems to love them. I always have a jar of these on hand.