OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.16.15

I love how deep the colors are. And there are so many to choose from. You'll never be able to try them all. My manicure lasts without a chip!

• PsychicPimp By  PsychicPimp
    09.23.15

Nicole by OPI is less expensive that regular OPI polish. They have a nice assortment of colors. This line is comparable to the Sinful line that is sold at Walgreens as far as staying power goes. For the money I think you are better off going with Sinful. Or a Sally Hansen polish; you get more staying power with those. The couple of Nicole by OPI polishes that I have used chip off super easily & super quick.....polish can come off in chunks.

• markiec By  markiec
    09.22.15

Love OPI products! they have a great texture and go on smoothly and easily. they have great colors.

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

I love the fact that OPI comes in different variety of colors and it's affordable. But it chips off like any other nail polish.

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    09.12.15

This is a pretty strong nail polish, but I agree with the price comments, it is a bit pricy. I do love their selection of colors though. I especially love using it on my toes!

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.10.15

I am very rough on my nails but this stuff is strong enough to stay on my nails. I love this stuff

• Linda4556 By  Linda4556
    08.19.15

I love OPI nail polishes. The colors are terrific and the polish lasts a week or more.

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

I do love an opi nail polish. They have great coverage and crazy names so you always remember your fav

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

OPI is my favorite nail polish for a reason. It doesn't chip as much as the other brands, and it has a great color selection!

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney
    08.14.15

I love all the colors but it does chip very easy but cool for on the go when you don't have time for a nail shop