OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

I love the fact that OPI comes in different variety of colors and it's affordable. But it chips off like any other nail polish.

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    09.12.15

This is a pretty strong nail polish, but I agree with the price comments, it is a bit pricy. I do love their selection of colors though. I especially love using it on my toes!

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.10.15

I am very rough on my nails but this stuff is strong enough to stay on my nails. I love this stuff

• Linda4556 By  Linda4556
    08.19.15

I love OPI nail polishes. The colors are terrific and the polish lasts a week or more.

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

I do love an opi nail polish. They have great coverage and crazy names so you always remember your fav

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

OPI is my favorite nail polish for a reason. It doesn't chip as much as the other brands, and it has a great color selection!

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney
    08.14.15

I love all the colors but it does chip very easy but cool for on the go when you don't have time for a nail shop

• anjeldol By  anjeldol
    08.13.15

Love OPI nail polish. It goes on smooth and dries relatively fast. They also have a ton of colors.

• tasclark By  tasclark
    07.21.15

Long lasting and chip free is what comes to mind when I think of any OPI product. The polish goes on very smooth and it is clump free. I wear it all the time and red is my favorite.

• morganh By  morganh
    07.19.15

OPI nail polish is a great deal, it is inexpensive and long-lasting. It does seem to take a while to dry though but that's not a deal breaker, I still love this product.