Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    08.13.15

Love Love Love! My daughter also has the song book for this album. Great role model.

• weekley10 By  weekley10
    08.03.15

Taylors growing and her albums are too. Each one just keeps getting better.

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

I know everyone loves to hate on Taylor Swift but she has a lot of talent. She's the biggest sweetheart and she comes up with great music.

• mussig7 By  mussig7
    06.03.15

I will be honest, I was a closet Taylor Swift fan for many years. The kind of fan that would sing her songs in the car by myself but never out in public or with my family. When this new CD came out, I decided to give it a try and I'll be completely honest, I love it. My daughter loves it. My husband even comments on how much he likes it. Let's face it - Taylor Swift is appealing to all and her music is just fun and super easy to listen to. Great CD!

• nargakudumu By  nargakudumu
    06.01.15

This is one of my favorite albums by T-swizzle. It still does have that country love feel so if you are not a big fan of that its probably not for you but i do recommend you try it.

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

To be honest, I was not always a Taylor Swift fan. However, this is one of two of her albums I had to buy! I absolutely love it! I mean common, the girl has talent with song lyrics and stage performance. She's not always the best singing live but she's one of the few great role models for younger girls and stays true to herself. I like her more and more with each album that has come out.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

This is when I would still let my kids listen to her!

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

Not a fan if you wanna cry and remember old break up perfect album for you

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion
    04.21.15

I love her songs and she is pretty great herself, White Horse, Love Story, Mean, Mine, Style, Blank Space and Shake It Off are my favorites of hers, Shake it off gets me dancing and the others are just good.

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

Love Taylor Swift. All her songs are so fun, they stick in your head. Love to listen look in the car!