Pepsi Throwback Review Page 5 of 21 | SheSpeaks

• hsrewoh By  hsrewoh
    01.14.15

I am total for Pepsi. Best product ever made. When I die , instead of blood, Pepsi will be following through my veins.

• hsrewoh By  hsrewoh
    01.14.15

• NJacob75 By  NJacob75
    01.08.15

My absolute favorite soft drink. They don't have these at the stores anymore because Pepsi had rolled out a few new different types of pepsi. If you read the packaging you will find that some only use real sugar. Some use high fructose corn syrup instead. I'd suggest next time you are at the store checkout what they have. The real sugar pepsi is the best by far!

• NJacob75 By  NJacob75
    01.08.15

• sunwapta By  sunwapta
    12.31.14

They don't sell these in enough places. Love this product though - the newer Pepsi just isn't the same, this is the good stuff! :)

• sunwapta By  sunwapta

12.29.14

like the new one better.

• jassos By  jassos
    12.28.14

I am not a big soda drinker but this was very syrupy, I like the diet versions better they have a lighter taste. I get that the throwback was supposed to bring back how Pepsi used to taste and I think it definitely does that so I rated it higher that I would have otherwise.

• jassos By  jassos
    12.28.14

• bizzytalkstoyou By  bizzytalkstoyou
    12.16.14

omg i love anything vintage and i love the look of the can I cant taste the difference but I really liked it I recommended to other people #ilovepepsi

• bizzytalkstoyou By  bizzytalkstoyou
    12.16.14

• nitroussquash By  nitroussquash
    12.09.14

I am a big Pepsi fan, and the idea to make it with real sugar instead of those artificial sweeteners was genius!

• nitroussquash By  nitroussquash

12.08.14

I like Pepsi with real sugar

• bflagg By  bflagg
    12.04.14

No nutritional value. Taste thick. Leaves me thirsty.

• bflagg By  bflagg
    12.04.14

No nutritional value. Taste thick. Leaves me thirsty.

• Kara2001 By  Kara2001
    12.02.14

Pepsi is okay but is not thirst-quenching at all. In fact, after I drank this I got another drink. It left my mouth dry and it made my teeth feel griddy. I brushed my teeth and drank some water.

• Kara2001 By  Kara2001
    12.02.14

• sirbills By  sirbills
    11.19.14

Not a big fan of this. Just wasnt a good taste for my taste buds. :)

• sirbills By  sirbills
    11.19.14

Not a big fan of this. Just wasnt a good taste for my taste buds. :)

• JandMmom By  JandMmom
    11.16.14

Love this!! I'm an avid pepsi drinker but throwback is by far the best they've come out with in years. So smooth, with the perfect amount of sweetness.

• JandMmom By  JandMmom
    11.16.14

• Trinibelini By  Trinibelini
    11.14.14

I am in LOVE with Pepsi Throwback! The old school can is awesome. The original fresh flavor of Pepsi hits the spot. Great for parties, weekend BBQ's or just on a Sunday during the game. If you like Pepsi then you'll love Throwback.

• Trinibelini By  Trinibelini
    11.14.14

• falu215 By  falu215
    10.23.14

It tastes like the Pepsi I drink when I am traveling in Asia. Yummy!!!

• falu215 By  falu215
    10.23.14

It tastes like the Pepsi I drink when I am traveling in Asia. Yummy!!!

• chelsea_amos By  chelsea_amos
    10.23.14

I really like this version of Pepsi because it has a very distinct flavor and you can take the natural sugar, I think it's a lot sweet too, my only problem is that is so sweet it's kinda hard to drink with a meal rather than by itself.

• chelsea_amos By  chelsea_amos