Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• skimey By  skimey
    07.29.15

I love this product! It moisturizes without feeling heavy or greasy.

• Cwagoner254 By  Cwagoner254
    07.17.15

Love how the doesn't leave my face greasy after using. Would recommend this to anyone who would like to try.

• carla4u By  carla4u
    07.16.15

This makes my skin feel lovely and not greasy. Oh bought for my 13 to introduce her to good cream

• ThePeppermintHeart By  ThePeppermintHeart
    05.12.15

If you have dry skin, this moisturizer is for you. It acts as a big drink of water for parched, thirsty skin. When I use this moisturizer, I notice that it keeps my skin smooth and moisturized all throughout the day. I usually tend to see dry patches as the day wears on, but not when I am using this moisturizer. It does a great job at hydrating very dry skin.

• lexmlas By  lexmlas
    03.17.15

Loved how this made my skin feel.. I used it as my moisturizer before my makeup and it felt so fresh and light on my face. Smelled really light, as well

• LoveToSurvey By  LoveToSurvey
    03.17.15

I feel this is one of Cliniqie's best products aside from their Happy perfume! This moisturizer feels wonderful on my face and helps keep it smooth and soft all day.

• Juicycat By  Juicycat
    03.10.15

Love clinique products

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

ever feels sticky or tacky. Soaks into your skin so you know its doing something instead of just laying on top of the skin doing nothing. Really like it. Smell is not overpowering and whatever smell there is - goes bye-bye as soon as I love this product. It is worth the price because it really works. It soaks into the skin great and I can tell its working right away. I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems even using this with another product line in substitution w/their moisturizer.

• anglswt469 By  anglswt469
    02.05.15

One of the best moisturizers! It makes my face feel refreshing and smooth after I apply it.

• hsrewoh By  hsrewoh
    01.14.15

I love to use this product on mornings when i haven't slept well and my eyes are puffy. I pat the moisture around my eyes and fan out over the rest of my face. I feel so hydrated but not dew. it blends in well and you can put your makeup right over it. I'm hooked.