Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• jjennr928 By  jjennr928
    09.27.17

Great tasting treat that's healthy!

This is so much of a healthier choice for a sweet craving. My ENTIRE family loves Edy Fruit Bars. PSA LADIES the lime ones taste like a margarita! I'm trying to watch my weight, so every time my sweet tooth kicks in, I grab a popsicle. A little pricey, but my local Kroger usually has them on sale

• espangor By  espangor
    09.27.17

great ice pops

I love this ice pops, though the flavor i love the best is not always available i still like the real fruit flavor of these

• Jessash612 By  Jessash612
    09.21.17

Yes PLEASE

Edy's Frozen Fruit Bars Love these sweet treats! And they are natural and healthy?? Shhh don't tell the kiddos.

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

Frozen Fruit Bars

These fruit bars are everything! Better than popsicles and healthier than ice cream. Not too pricey, either! A favorite summer treat in our house.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.10.17

Edy's frozen fruit bars

These fruit bars are soooo delicious! The flavors are great! They are a lot healthier than ice cream and popsicles and they are not expensive. My kiddos love them too! I highly recommend these .

• BossQueen By  BossQueen
    08.21.17

Yes good not tart

I love these are always sweet not tart. And simple ingredients.

• Patricia0554 By  Patricia0554
    08.17.17

A Deliscious Snack

I love fruit,and its too expensive your kids will just love eating it in fruit pops,i lve these,there better than other pops.There 100% fruit in these frozen snacks,yeah,plus they are a deliscious snack.

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

Yummy

My and my son really like these popsicles but my husband doesn't. I love that they taste more like actual fruit then some other brands.

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

Delish!

Best Popsicles Ever. They taste healthier?! I think anyways, I feel better giving these to the kids, and others!

• Ingrid007 By  Ingrid007
    06.23.17

My family absolutely loves these popsicles! You can always find a box in our fridge. Definitely a must have around our home, especially during the summer.