Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters are truly awesome - the lids stay on and your food stays fresh. These come in many sizes and I also like that they tend to keep food odors INSIDE the container.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.26.15

My cabinets are full of these containers. They are great they hold up, they stack make everything so easier.!!! Great organization over here!!!

• Nicki77 By  Nicki77
    03.21.15

These containers are the toughest ones I have used, and I absolutely love how they stack...which definitely makes cleaning up and putting away easier.

• jamiequeenking By  jamiequeenking
    03.20.15

Simple and stackable--- Rubbermaid has always been a favorite seal!

• happyjack01 By  happyjack01
    03.15.15

stackable and useful sizes. square shape fits in cabinets easier

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    03.06.15

I love Rubbermaid Stackables.Their great for storind leftovers,on the go and can be used for many different things besides food.I would recommend these for everyone.

• marcyj11 By  marcyj11
    02.27.15

These are all I use for storing leftovers and regular food storage. They are economic and very durable.

• katitiak By  katitiak
    02.22.15

Good to keep things neat and organized. I can also take these on the go with no mess.

• Brookeshaffer88 By  Brookeshaffer88
    01.08.15

I use these for everything from fruits and vegetables to left overs and pasta and cereal. Keeps things sealed tight but is not great in the microwave.

• Daydra By  Daydra
    01.06.15

I use these for my flour, sugar, and corn meal!! They r very nice and keep everything really fresh because they seal really good!! And keeps anything life meal worms and things from getting into your flour and corn meal!

• borelliam By  borelliam
    01.06.15

Finally!!! Organization to my container cabinet- all thanks to this product!