Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• boyerbn By  boyerbn
    01.08.15

This product was something that I received as a gift, and it was one of the worst razors I had ever used. The handle was nice, easy to hold, and the razor was easy to maneuver. The blades, however, didn't shave very close. I have very fine hair on my legs, and this razor left horrible stubble. It was no where near what I even received from disposable razors. It took three passes for me to even get it down to just stubble, and the blades clogged very easily. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend, though I will add that razors depend on the hair, and technique.

• mmarie2006 By  mmarie2006
    12.13.14

I have only used this razor and its refills for maybe the past 10 years. I won't try any other razor unless I need to!

• Liliana415 By  Liliana415
    11.18.14

Love these razors! They make my legs feel very smooth!

• Danycgf3 By  Danycgf3
    11.10.14

While this is a great razor, the price makes it less likely to purchase from budget-concious ladies.

• loferg615 By  loferg615
    11.07.14

Great razor, minimal knicks and cuts, close shave, lasts long time!

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

Love the moveable head! Less nicks and a much closer shave!

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    10.01.14

I love these razors but I hate how expensive they are.

• ashleymaecolson By  ashleymaecolson
    09.27.14

Coupons for the refills make this razor a lot easier.

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.11.14

I've tried every type of razor, waxing, etc. I came back to this razor, even though it's so expensive. I've been using it for years and it's the only one that makes my legs look amazingly smooth. Until I decide to one day do laser, I'm sticking with this.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    09.05.14

Don't get me wrong, the product is great but it's just gotten too expensive. I find myself buying more of the cheaper brands or styles than these as they just aren't worth the money anymore. But I do gotta say that my legs definitely feel smoother after using these.