Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• Danycgf3 By  Danycgf3
    11.10.14

While this is a great razor, the price makes it less likely to purchase from budget-concious ladies.

• loferg615 By  loferg615
    11.07.14

Great razor, minimal knicks and cuts, close shave, lasts long time!

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

Love the moveable head! Less nicks and a much closer shave!

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    10.01.14

I love these razors but I hate how expensive they are.

• ashleymaecolson By  ashleymaecolson
    09.27.14

Coupons for the refills make this razor a lot easier.

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.11.14

I've tried every type of razor, waxing, etc. I came back to this razor, even though it's so expensive. I've been using it for years and it's the only one that makes my legs look amazingly smooth. Until I decide to one day do laser, I'm sticking with this.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    09.05.14

Don't get me wrong, the product is great but it's just gotten too expensive. I find myself buying more of the cheaper brands or styles than these as they just aren't worth the money anymore. But I do gotta say that my legs definitely feel smoother after using these.

• jenster11 By  jenster11
    08.01.14

Bought these for my daughter when she first started shaving. It has the metal guards over the blades, so it's hard to cut yourself when first learning. She's tried other since because the refills are so expensive, but she still isn't confident about using others yet.

• valentta By  valentta
    07.23.14

I've had this razor for years, and my legs and underarms are always smooth. I never get any cuts or razor burn bumps. I also don't want to try another razor because this one is amazing. Yes, the refills are expensive, but I try to prolong the life of the refills for as long as I can.

• sweetconfusion By  sweetconfusion
    07.15.14

I love this razor because it gets the job done quickly without any cuts. I have to give this product 3 stars because they are so expensive!