Motrin Children's Motrin Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• mellymom28 By  mellymom28
    01.13.13

its-great-for-the-kids-it-reduces-the-fevers-right-away-and0hekps-when-they-have-pain

• janedough By  janedough

this is a good product.

• Happygurl28 By  Happygurl28
    01.13.13

Children's Motrin is one of my trusted go to medicines for my children. It works great and Mom and Dad can get a good nights sleep.

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl
    08.29.12

I use this for my children. Seems to help in no time. And they don't complain about a nasty taste like they have with some other products i've tried with them before.

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I used Motrin with my son and now my daughter also. It always dropped their fever and helped alleviate their pain. Thank You Motrin!!

• doopiloop By  doopiloop
    07.10.12

Children's Motrin is one of the two products that helps my son's fever come down fast. He also doesn't have a problem with the taste, which is a huge plus because he just cannot swallow medicine that tastes badly. He will spit it out faster than I can react.

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.20.12

I could always count on this to help my children with their fevers it is what always helped my kids....Thank god i had it on hand one time when my child got cat scratch fever he spiked to 104 and was rushed to hosptial but the motrin helped him so much...

• classicredrose By  classicredrose
    03.29.12

My kids love the taste and it works fast!!! It also helps all those aches and pains kids get when not feeling well, or for pain associated with sprains of the ankle, etc. my kids get riding and falling on their bikes, skating, etc. I love this product..it is always in my cabinet!!

• RissaG By  RissaG
    03.21.12

My preferred brand

• Mommyof31981 By  Mommyof31981
    03.18.12

This is a great product to have on hand. It works great without making my kids sleepy. Great product.

• megmon31 By  megmon31
    02.04.12

I use the infant brand because my 9 month old is teething. Works much better than Tylenol and tastes great too! I give this to her prior to bed and she sleeps right through the night. Definitely recommend!

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    01.16.12

Motrin is a very good product. When my son is ill or feverish I will give him a dose of Motrin two times in a row and then switch to a dose of Tylenol and then go back to Motrin for the next dose.

• sageemily2005 By  sageemily2005
    01.15.12

again i love this product it long acting and is especially helpful with keeping those fevers and teething pain away for some time

• butterflynda By  butterflynda
    12.02.11

This is a good product if you know your child will have fever or swelling from shots. It was recommended to me by a pediatrician to give it 1/2 an hour before shots and it will help with the initial pain as well. I've found it to work quite well. Although I only used this method for one child since the others only cried for a split second and stop, and within, literally, a minute we are leaving the office and the babies had smiles again. It always surprises the pediatrician and nurses. LOL It also works well for fever from a cold, and teething. Yet we only use it rarely and have only used teething products a few times in general.

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    04.10.11

Motrin lasts longer than Tylenol. It's a trusted brand in our household when my children are uncomfortable.