Pilot G 2 Gel Pens | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney amsweeney
    07.27.19

Ehhh

Writes smooth however it smudges so easily. I only use G2s when someone gives them to me, I will not buy these myself.

• mere2180 By  mere2180
    05.02.11

I absolutely love these pens! The writing is so smooth and it never leaks. Definately recommend

• Kaykay0711 By  Kaykay0711
    05.02.11

My husband will not write with any other pen, by choice. He especially likes this type of pen because he regularly uses it to mark in his Bible and has had very few challenges with smudging. He also likes that these come in such a fine point.

• lmuzughi By  lmuzughi
    05.02.11

SMOOTH and so much easier to write!

• Calismarts06 By  Calismarts06
    05.02.11

I love these pens. tried them out during a buy one get one free offer and i love them. they write bold, smooth, and you never have to worry about them not working. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is because they tend to smear just a bit, but all in all a great pen.

• chatty45 By  chatty45
    03.01.11

Great pen for writing! Also errors are not a issue with having a eraser. Easy to use and glides over paper smoothly. We can't keep supply very long in our household, as everyone chooses the Pilot Pen over any others we have. Good invention.

• sneepy By  sneepy
    02.09.11

These are great esp if you do a lot of writing. I buy up a bunch of them at before school sales.

• missmossy By  missmossy
    01.02.11

As a teacher and relying on my pens to work at all times, I love these pens. I was reluctant to purchase them at first because of the price but figured that I'd give them a shot. So glad I did because I can't use other pens now; I've been spoiled!

• elliemay1229 By  elliemay1229
    11.16.10

I love these! They are worth throwing away all the freebie pens that I get....Then again, as often as my husband leaves pens in his pocket to be washed, I need those freebie pens for him!

• robinsonlisa79 By  robinsonlisa79
    11.01.10

my besr friends are these pens!! i love them!

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

I used these pens for 6 years when I was in law enforcement. They are great! No worry to lose the top & when I was needing to free my other hand and jot something down quickly all i had to do was reach & click. Love these pens!!