Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• bgmp967 By  bgmp967
    04.20.13

Great product to reduce the length of a cold and boost your immune system when around sick coworkers or children.

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.12.13

I like this product,my kids do drink it but they don't love the taste,I have mized it into an orange juice smoothie when they are sick and they love those !

• maineyizchill By  maineyizchill
    03.15.13

very good flavor that makes kids interested in receiving it.

• janedough By  janedough
    01.13.13

good product but too expensive.

• stinkynelson1 By  stinkynelson1
    12.05.12

My daughter loves this. She has been using it since she was 2 (1/2 packet at that time) she wakes up and asks for her vitamin juice.

• shelbylynn0526 By  shelbylynn0526
    11.30.12

i requested samples for these not too far back, hoping to try them and hoping that my kids actually like them..think these would be a good alternative to koolaid during the cold season.

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. my kids wish the KIDZ tasted better. but they are okay with it

• Babygrrrl923 By  Babygrrrl923
    10.25.12

I honestly don't know how the Children's Emergen-C is but I have used the general one daily for a long period of time; I can't say I have seen drastic results, but I have felt a burst of energy. Not to mention, when I felt like I was getting a cold, I doubled up on the dosage, and I truly believe it helped fight many colds off.

• meganhandyside By  meganhandyside
    10.23.12

Kids love it. When they have juice I just mix a packet into the juice.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    10.13.12

I would also love to try this product!