AMC Mad Men | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I can't get enough of this show. It's pure torture to have to wait a year between seasons. It's bittersweet knowing that this upcoming season will be the last and honestly, I was hoping for Don to redeem himself (at least somewhat). With that said, the costumes are on point and the sets are incredible. This show is 100% authentic and I love it!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Loved the show..........but too much smoking, drinking and running around for us. We stopped watching it after a couple of seasons. The story line just got old.

• RobynsWorld By  RobynsWorld
    05.05.14

I've just begun watching this series on Netflix. It is a well written show and really interesting to see the differences in how women were treated, parenting styles, clothing, business meetings, etc. were back then. Major differences! I would recommend checking it out. I think most men and women will both enjoy the show, Definitely not for children though.

• PinkTexasChick By  PinkTexasChick
    04.02.14

Thanks to Mad Men I have fallen in love witht the 60's. The hair, fashion and makeup is so attractive. I have watched seasons 1-5 on Netflix and just started watching season 6. I admit that there are some dull moments here and there and maybe too much of a gap in character plot i.e. the relationship between Roger and his second wife. It even started out a bit slow for me but it was enough to keep me interested and before I knew it I was hooked. It is actually jaw dropping to see how different it was back then: lifestyle, health, racism, sexism, etc. Wow!

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    02.11.14

Good .

• drea5105 By  drea5105
    02.06.14

When I first saw this show, I wasnt sure if it was one I wanted to watch, but one episode in, and I was hooked! I love all the characters and am sucked in and cant wait to see more. I love the costumes and it seems to be on with the era. Very well written!

• adcock500 By  adcock500
    01.14.14

This is a great show, I love watching Mad Men and is addicted to it.

• jennawall By  jennawall
    12.20.13

THis show is awsome , makes me want to be back in those times

• erin1898 By  erin1898
    11.13.13

Great show. It has some dull moments but overall is entertaining. Easy to follow plots.

• sara791 By  sara791
    11.12.13

Decent show, but I can't get past the portrayal of women! Yes, it is entertaining, but all of the old-fashioned sterotypes just make me angry!

• TacomaGirl By  TacomaGirl
    10.17.13

I love Mad Men. The costumes and sets are on point. The dialogue is sharp and well written. The script writers put in a ton of nuance and detail. I always pick up on new details when I re-watch the episodes. That being said I'm glad it's coming to an end next season. I like the characters, but I also like it when plot lines have direction and it seems like the longer a television series is, the less direction it has.

• frugal4life By  frugal4life
    10.08.13

This show is alright but we actually ended up picking big love instead. the show just didn't go anywhere.