Born Free Glass Baby Bottle Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

this is very good for a new born

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    11.07.12

I GOT ALOT OF THESES FOR MY SON AND I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO USE THEM. I THINK THE GLASS IS BETTER THEN OTHERS. ITS EASYER TO CLEAN

• nevaeh930 By  nevaeh930
    10.22.12

i just had a baby and bought these bottles for my son i have no complaints so far i bought them at a discount store im not sure if i would pay full price for them but i would say they are good bottles

• JennsBlahBlahblog By  JennsBlahBlahblog
    10.18.12

LOVE IT, WORKS LIKE A CHARM..... CAN HOLD UP AND LAST, THERE'S NEVER LEAKING AND MY DAUGHTER LOVES THEM..

• tesa33 By  tesa33
    10.17.12

I bought the starter set of Born Free bottles at Target and love them. I wanted non-plastic bottles and BPA free nipples. I breastfeed, but use these for the occasional night home with daddy and the rare occasions when breastfeeding would be awkward. These bottles are very sturdy--I can set them on the granite counter without worrying, and the inserts definitely work for preventing gas in my baby who is prone to it. No problems with leaking in a diaper bag or otherwise. I highly recommend!

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.09.12

I always use glass bottles and I love them. I don't think I will ever use a plastic bottle again. I know that I am not putting extra chemicals in my baby's food.

• villagespin By  villagespin
    09.27.12

Used these bottles with both of my kids and loved them. Never had any issues with leaking etc. and was glad to know that I didn't have to worry about any nasty chemicals because they were glass.

• munekita01 By  munekita01
    08.31.12

Oh my I have nothing but good and wonderful things to say about this bottles I love them super efficient and easy to clean I must say is defenally a must buy for new moms

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I bought a lot of these in a clearance section of my pharmacy or I wouldn't have been able to afford them, They are great bottles!

• dehner1 By  dehner1
    04.25.12

My son was breastfed and these bottle are so much like a breast, we had no problems switching to a bottle and back to the breast. We are very cautious with what goes in to his little body. So, the glass bottles are fantastic and BPA free nipples!

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

to heavy to scared i would drop it and was just another nervous thing to get used to

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.23.12

good product but too expensive and i wasnt too happy about the glass since i have other kids at home too.,

• carrieeck By  carrieeck
    03.23.12

I used glass bottles for my first child! I thought they were great for sterlization purposes but not for when she was old enough to hold it herself

• trina1975 By  trina1975
    03.22.12

This was the only bottle my baby girl would use. Very sturdy bottle, no leaking. Good bottles.

• abn81485 By  abn81485
    03.22.12

Loved them! Absolutely the best bottles for my newborn son. He was a gassy little man but the specialized inserts helped eliminate a good amount of his discomfort. Plus, the glass bottles made me feel better about heating them up without fear of leaking harmful chemicals into his milk.