Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks

• ccsnoopy ccsnoopy
    02.28.15

I had this game when it first came out....It's so much fun....and playing it is like a workout so you can lose weight too. There are so many games in the system so you are never tired of the games. They have a workout mode but a game model so it's fun for everyone. The only problem is you need space so you can move around and play. But it's a great game and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• JunieB546 By  JunieB546
    10.20.15

I got this as a gift a few years ago and I love doing yoga on this! It has helped my balance and this is something me and my daughter enjoy playing. I love that it has an option to track your weight and watch your progress.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.29.15

great fun for the family and very simple to use for all ages. I think this is very nice for people who are mostly sedentary to get some activity in however, it is very simple to cheat and raise your scores.

• acirennyl By  acirennyl
    09.25.15

I have had a Wii Fit for a few years. If you use it then it works! I lost almost 100 lbs using the Wii Fit alone and I had fun with kids while doing it. Keeping you updated on how much you weigh is so helpful. They day I went from obese to overweight on that screen was a good day. This is one of the best purchases I have made in years.

• atthomas By  atthomas
    09.25.15

I love WII fit. I'm 45 pounds lighter now thanks' to WII fit

• Snowangeltoo2 By  Snowangeltoo2
    09.14.15

Wii fit is fun but it is not a huge workout! More of a game

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.01.15

It is fun, but I don't see how anyone can get fit using this game. You don't even break a sweat!

• MissMeliss By  MissMeliss
    08.27.15

I LOVE my Wii Fit. I've now had it for close to four years and it still works just as well as when I first purchased it (used). Being one that doesn't like to exercise (or rather have the motivation), the Wii Fit provides a unique, and fun workout that you can't get anywhere else. There are so many workout options that allow you to customize your own workout plan. And, for the competitive type, like myself, you can set goals for yourself and keep track of each personal goal met. I definitely intend to continue using my Wii Fit for as long I can!

• jenchris4 By  jenchris4
    08.21.15

Love the Wii Fit!! We currently use it in our home to keep track of weight loss and to help out with some workouts as well.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

This is awesome for making exercise fun, it was one of the first accessories we bought to go with our wii

• LaurenAnne By  LaurenAnne
    08.07.15

We just bought the wii u. I got wii fit to use with it. I absolutely love it. It weighs you and tells you if you're under weight, normal, or overweight. It tells you your bmi. It also makes routines specifically for your weight and your goal weight. It tells you tips on weight loss. The games are also super fun. I'm under weight actually, I bought the game specifically for the mini games not so much weight loss.