Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Review Page 5 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.19.16

From dry straw like hair to soft moistened with this product.

I have very dry hair and have used many different products and this is one that has helped my hair. I use the shampoo for awhile without the conditioner and that has helped extremely. My hair has softened up and feel soft to the touch with in the first few times I used the shampoo. Then when I started to use the conditioner it added to the softness and moistened my hair even more. Definitely use this product if you have very dry hair in the beginning. I love it and so does my daughter. I recommend this to anyone that needs to moisten their hair.

• KathyW24 By  KathyW24
    12.12.16

Relatively Inexpensive and Effective Moisture

Very simple easy to use product that will leave your skin soft

• vonnecindy76 By  vonnecindy76
    10.10.16

I love this shampoo leaves my hair smelling good and so soft.

• sadler2722 By  sadler2722
    09.14.16

Works so good!

We have extremely bad water where we live, which dries our hair out even more than it normally would. This seems to make it so much better and feels so good on your scalp!

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.01.16

I'm a fan of Dove, but they're getting a bit weird with their products. I stick to the bar of soap if I buy anything buy Dove. Everything else feels like it's taking off too many layers of my own skin.

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Smells amazing, works great

I love this shampoo and conditioner it keeps my hair nice and moisturized even on humid days. I have been using it for a while and plan to use it for a long time. The smell is also amazing and its super nice to comb through even wet after washing.

• lasionicaa By  lasionicaa
    08.27.16

Not a bad product

Loved the smell and the feel of my hair after its a grate product but I ened up going back to my old one but would definitely recommend or use again myself

• monicacrawford48 By  monicacrawford48
    08.08.16

After using this product my skin became much softer and I throughly enjoy the product. Smells great too!

• MommyLikesToSave03 By  MommyLikesToSave03
    08.08.16

I love the soap and love the fresh clean smell and feeling

• constanza By  constanza
    07.27.16

Love it

I always love dove products. The smell, and the soft skin after use. Always recommended!

• jessicahjonessmile By  jessicahjonessmile
    07.26.16

I love this scent, and I actually just started getting into dove products! I love it!

• CollaoJulie By  CollaoJulie
    07.22.16

This is one of the best Shampoo and Conditioner that I have used in the last 5 years. I had long hair and it made it so manageable.

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.13.16

Great

I love using dove!!!! It is gentle on your skin and makes it feel soft

• jamieannette0 By  jamieannette0
    07.10.16

Dove has done it again! Smells so nice and feels like silk and keeps my hair healthy and soft!

• Airdog1219 By  Airdog1219
    07.06.16

Dove shampoo

I did not like how this made my hair feel heavy and lifeless. Seemed like I could never rinse my hair enough.. always felt oily