Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• eview1 eview1
    07.13.20

Gives you a smooth, close shave with no nicks

I love the Venus Razors. I don't use any other brand. I like that there are so many varieties of their razors, even though they are more expensive than others. I find that they shave very close, and I rarely if at all, get any nicks. I like that they coat the razors and some come with additional conditioning so you really don't need shaving cream.
  • SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• gwenparrish By  gwenparrish
    12.08.11

LOVE THIS! Best razor ever!

• lawrena1 By  lawrena1
    12.08.11

I love this razor so convenient and it works I need reading glasses usually to shave my legs to get to all the lather etc. With or with out my glasses using this razor i get a successful smooth to the touch shave. My legs and I love this razor

• heather55 By  heather55
    12.02.11

I love this razor and the way my legs feel after so smooth it's great and a wonderful value . there are always coupons in the paper and online Try it youself you will be pleased

• Chrisu By  Chrisu
    12.01.11

I really liked using this razor, the ease of it was incredible at first with the built in shaving cream! The only negative, is that sometimes when I used it I would itch a little on certain parts of my legs. Maybe my skin was too dry or maybe I should have not used it everyday.. Overall, thought is was a good product.

• ctmedz By  ctmedz
    11.23.11

I've been using this razor for about a year now. I LOVE IT! Definitely worth the price and of course saving on shaving creme is a huge plus!

• bessiejenki By  bessiejenki
    09.30.11

I bought this for my daughter who just started shaving and i wanted her to have something safe and easy to use. She loved it the nice big handle makes it easy for her to grip and the wire wrapped blades made me feel safer about her using it without fear of her cutting herself. All in all a wonderful product.

• quikhands By  quikhands
    09.28.11

I love this razor, it works better than any other razor I've used in the past.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    09.27.11

Best rasor I have ever had yet!!! Very smooth and dont leave residue. Leaves a clean shave. My hair doesn't grow back as fast when I use this product, I think it gets a really close shave!!

• waterwoman By  waterwoman
    09.27.11

I love, love, love the Venus razor. I would recommend Venus to anyone. I have very coarse hair and the Venus smoothly shaves and leaves my legs feeling soft and touchable. The Venus cost more than other razors, but...... you get what you pay for.

• Wannette By  Wannette
    09.18.11

I LOVE this razor its a smooth shave. It's worth the difference in money for a good item. I don't get any razor burns, the size is great to hold and shave with too. 5 star!!!!